Fantasy Football 2015/6

Junxs

Few familiar names off the AVFC official league that I recognise from the teams in and around me on there, but I gotta say its all a bit weird this for me. Never frequented a fantasy football forum that isnt full of my close friends and therefore the vilest abuse possible in the nicest possible way. might take a while to get my head round this one. ;)

Few familiar names off the AVFC official league that I recognise from the teams in and around me on there, but I gotta say its all a bit weird this for me. Never frequented a fantasy football forum that isnt full of my close friends and therefore the vilest abuse possible in the nicest possible way. might take a while to get my head round this one. ;)

Do one, word removed. 

• Like 1

Do one, word removed. 

Thank you, I feel more at home now.

• Like 1

I had a good weekend in relation to my previous weeks this season.

Still bottom of most leagues that I'm in.

I knew after I put people like Aguero and Toure in that they'd do **** all.

Currently he's not worth having.

BUt if Sherwod looked at yesterday's game and thought maybe he deserved a go as a striker then he'd suddenly be worth having in the team.

Its a gamble I suppose. I currently have James Morrison in my team who is worth the exact same amount. As I've played my wildcard it's a swap I've considered.

I can't decide whether to put Mignolet in goal or Romero.

Hands up all those who put Sinclair in after Tuesday night...

:wave:

Not worth having hey? :'(

Hmm 3rd in my work's league.... and it's looking like I'll be last in this league. Well that's disappointing.

Edit: Scrap that, my phone didn't refresh the other 150+ players. I'm around the lofty heights of 56th position.

Edited by Rob182

Hmm 3rd in my work's league.... and it's looking like I'll be last in this league. Well that's disappointing.

Edit: Scrap that, my phone didn't refresh the other 150+ players. I'm around the lofty heights of 56th position.

Oh you cheeky bugger. That was my position last week.

I've since moved up to 32nd I believe.  :P