Fantasy Football 2015/6

Junxs

I can completely separate the fantasy league from the Premier League.  I follow one.  The other is merely a mathematical exercise based on a knowledge of the game I follow.  And as of right now I'm clearly lacking in knowledge.

Debating a wildcard but may wait for the transfer window to shut.  I'm annoyed I didn't follow through with my early picks of Ayew and Payet.  Stuck to the tried and tested triumvirate of Silva, Henderson and Fabregas.  Rooney has also let me down big time.

This week will be grim with too many of my players' teams playing each other.

Decided to give Cazorla the hook for (the Swansea) Ayew & will find another striker next week with the extra dosh. Hopefully Mitrovic has a stormer to spare me that issue though...

Not sure about who should be captain this week. Depay maybe, he's bound to score at some stage.

The reason I used the wildcard early is because the players are going up in price and the longer you leave it the more you won't be able to afford.  If I waited another week, I wouldn't have been able to bring in the players I brought in.

• Like 1

Good job Benteke was my captain or I would have been cut adrift in my league. Used my wildcard myself now, playing 5 midfielders all of which are likely to score goals so will hopefully pay off. I'm spilt on whether to swap out Courtois though as after how well Begovic played I'm not sure he's going to walk straight back in.

There ya go now.  Kompany, Barkley & Aguero have all gone up in the 24 hours since I bought them.  Already I wouldn't be able to buy the team I currently have if I'd waited another day :thumb:

I remember when you just picked 11 players, called up The Sun and gave them the numbers over the phone, never to hear from them again, it was fun.

All this subs and captain bollocks is so **** boring, who wants to actively manage a team? :lol:

• Like 1

I remember when you just picked 11 players, called up The Sun and gave them the numbers over the phone, never to hear from them again, it was fun.

All this subs and captain bollocks is so **** boring, who wants to actively manage a team? :lol:

:wave: