Fantasy Football 2015/6

Junxs

He's this season's Sigurdsson. Mahrez was class last season aswell though, he just wasn't picking up the fantasy points. He was one of Leicester's best players and was the player I wanted us to grab if they ended up going down.

I agree but eventually he is going to have to start slowing down, points wise.

Gone for my Wildcard.

All players, sorted except 2 goalies and last midfielder:

Butland - Ruddy - Sinclair - 0.2m   Norwich and Stoke games counter each other very well, is Sinclair going to stat playing striker?

Cech/courtois/hart - McCarthy - Westwood/Wanyama - 0.1 / 0.2 / 0m (depending on keeper)

What do you guys think

Could also have Butland or a cheaper keeper to get Redmond, but not sure how much id play butland. Or not have Sinclair in the top option and have Westwood or Wanyama and 0.6m in the bank.

So basically will a top keeper get that many more points than Butland and Ruddy vs weaker opposition and do we think sinclair might start getting points, enough points to pick him at some point ahead of Wilson/Mahrez

If Sinclair plays he'll get points. Especially if he plays as a striker because he's down as a midfielder so he'll get more for goals.

I'm just not certain he's going to be starting games for us.

Currently he's not worth having.

BUt if Sherwod looked at yesterday's game and thought maybe he deserved a go as a striker then he'd suddenly be worth having in the team.

Its a gamble I suppose. I currently have James Morrison in my team who is worth the exact same amount. As I've played my wildcard it's a swap I've considered.

I can't decide whether to put Mignolet in goal or Romero.

Yeah definitely, that was my reasoning getting him in the first place. Thought he'd get chances and score some goals. Still pretty early in the season, and if he starts to become a staple in this team then he's an easy transfer to make while also bolstering another part of the fantasy team.

Can you stockpile free transfers?

Think the most you can keep is like 2... Maybe 3. Basically if you don't use one in a week you get two next week but then don't gain anymore after that

Can you stockpile free transfers?

Think the most you can keep is like 2... Maybe 3. Basically if you don't use one in a week you get two next week but then don't gain anymore after that

So if I have two but I only use one do I then still have two the next week?

Picked a team of players who no longer play for Aston Villa:

Myhill - Given

Cahill - Bertrand - Bardsley - Walker -Senderos

Young - Barry © - Milner - Albrighton - Delph

Benteke - Sturridge - Crouch

Its not going well, currently 3.25millionth overall. And bottom of the VT mini league.