The Ashes 2015

PongRiddims

Really isn't the best attack for Trent Bridge though. Shame Woakes is not 100% as he's the ideal replacement for Anderson. They could do a lot worse than recalling Sidebottom. Was devastating against Warwicks and a great left arm swing bowler. 

• Like 1

Awesome day yesterday, thought Bell did really well (apart from his dropped catch).

The crowd were really behind him and Root.

I felt very comfortable with those two at the crease.

Think Ltyhe is on very, very thin ice.

• Like 1

I think we're fcuked without ando. He basically won us the last game in the first innings. The pitch was ideal for us too.

I think you could be right. TB is where we really need Anderson. Its swings so much there and if the Starc and Hazelwood get their act together they could be a big threat. Do they risk producing another wicket with grass on when we are 2-1 up. 

A couple of nothing in it for the bowlers pitches would do nicely I reckon. Nice bit of rain. 2 draws. TV get their 5 days. Ashes come home. lovely. :)

I'd take that. I'd also take 9 days of non stop rain, with the exception of bright, glorious sunshine next Sunday, to see England skittle out the Aussies for under 100, and be 150/0 in reply, at the close of play

I was at Edgbaston for the 3rd day and I absolutely loved it. The crowd are brilliantly hostile, the weather was amazing...the only downside was I wanted to pop into the club shop to pick up a Bears top but it was nigh on impossible. Internet it is.

Also loving the support Bell got, and he really did come out with a more positive attacking stance.

"MITCHELL, MITCHELL, MITCHELL"

• Like 1

Â