The Ashes 2015

PongRiddims

I'm on nights this week, just woke up for the bathroom and though I'd check to see who won the toss.

Not even England can Fuc.........  In fact I won't tempt fate, I'm back off to bed.

Edited by av1

Jimmy Anderson has been ruled out if the 5th test after aggravating his side strain laughing his tits off at Trent Bridge.

From FB.

Thats harsh it might have one more test, but it is hard to like him. 

I think he's shown he's not good enough. The last test will be a dead rubber so it's a chance to bring Compton back or try someone new. 

Is it to early to speculate on whether or not we will need a 2nd innings?

If Root and Cook can stay in till tea I'd be looking at least 300, The Aussie's will be mentally shot so it would be a huge ask to Hit 250+.

Will Hale's get another shot maybe?

Edited by av1

Is it to early to speculate on whether or not we will need a 2nd innings?

If Root and Cook can stay in till tea I'd be looking at least 300, The Aussie's will be mentally shot so it would be a huge ask to Hit 250+.

Will Hale's get another shot maybe?

He hasn't played a test match yet. Are people basing his selection on his t20/odi exploits because they are the wrong reasons. Lyth has a much better first class record yet he's struggled. They wont go back to Compton. Stoneman? but really theres no-one crying out to be selected.  They could try Moeen there I guess but he's only ever opened in oe day cricket. 

Â