Terrorist Attacks June 2015

Tayls

But religion .......its all a load of shit really .....

Where were you a few thousand years ago!! You coulda stopped all of this.

If only I had 1.21 gigawatts to power the delorian I don't have  :D

• Like 1

If only I had 1.21 gigawatts to power the delorian I don't have   :D

8.066,666.670 * Hamsters running on a wheel  will generate 1.21 gigawatts for the Delorean you don't have so that's one half of the problem easily over come

* Based on a hamster generating 50 milliamps of current at 3 volts

Now the thread name has changed, there was also a terrorist attack in Syria on the same day I believe.

June's a bad one...

Charleston

Grenoble

Sousse

Kuwait

There was one in Yemen today that has killed 28

And numerous more in the IS occupied areas that don't get a mention.

There were some videos from IS propaganda released earlier this month with some Tom and Jerry levels of cartoon violence in them.

Informers being tied inside a car, which is then set ablaze.

A line of men being simultaneously strangled by a metal wire.

Informers locked inside a cage and then pushed into a pool to drown.

Edited by Ads

If only I had 1.21 gigawatts to power the delorian I don't have   :D

8.066,666.670 * Hamsters running on a wheel  will generate 1.21 gigawatts for the Delorean you don't have so that's one half of the problem easily over come

* Based on a hamster generating 50 milliamps of current at 3 volts

But the real question is .....can a delorian actually achieve 88 mph 

There were some videos from IS propaganda released earlier this month with some Tom and Jerry levels of cartoon violence in them.

Barbaric. 

All in the name of religion. 

ive got no problem with religious people and if they want to live side by side with god thats fine but its the nutters that use it as an excuse for violence,sexual abuse etc that are the problem. people who are religious get put down for believing in god and other religious figures and i think thats wrong because whos right is it to diss what they believe in if they are practicing their religion in peace. im not religious at all although i have prayed before so that in itself can signify that deep down i believe in a higher power but would the world be better without religion? i dont think its a complete yes but i think it would do away with a lot of violence.

should the media stop being the biggest pr dept of IS and stop publishing anything about them?

the barbaric stunts are for publicity at the end of the day.

I remember the days when muslims around the globe burnt usa flags and George bush dollies.

if muslims are so against IS why are they not burning black flags? I can only conclude they are not THAT opposed to IS

should the media stop being the biggest pr dept of IS and stop publishing anything about them?

I remember the days when muslims around the globe burnt usa flags and George bush dollies.

if muslims are so against IS why are they not burning black flags? I can only conclude they are not THAT opposed to IS

its just easier to blame the west.

Isn't the problem that the types who were burning US flags are now the ones taking up arms in the name of global Jihad?

You are not going to get Muslims burning a flag with quranic text on it no matter who is trying to mis represent it elsewhere.

What you will get is normal muslims speaking out against it and like in Tunisia trying to fight it.  Remember more Muslims die at the hands of ISIS then anyone else. 

Edited by omariqy
  • Like 1

Barbaric.

All in the name of religion.

Looking at the map of Isis controlled areas and areas they are targeting , then it's all being done in the name of gas and oil

Interestingly this is likely to bring down Assad in Syria which was one of the goals of the west.... Wonder if we are letting Isis do the dirty work before the west stop dithering and then go take them out

Edited by tonyh29

And you probably came to that conclusion because The Sun doesnt have storys of Muslims speaking out against ISIS.

I'd round up all the muslims, and muslimy looking types and make them wear a white hat or a black hat.

White means they're on our side. Black means they're baddies.

No grey hats, no distracting colours.

It's really the only way to be safe. The cost of the hats could be reduced by having them sponsored by newspapers.

• Like 3

I'd round up all the muslims, and muslimy looking types and make them wear a white hat or a black hat.

White means they're on our side. Black means they're baddies.

No grey hats, no distracting colours.

It's really the only way to be safe. The cost of the hats could be reduced by having them sponsored by newspapers.

How about Ben Sherman to sponsor the baddies then they can walk around complete with a nice handy target to aim for

ive got no problem with religious people and if they want to live side by side with god thats fine but its the nutters that use it as an excuse for violence,sexual abuse etc that are the problem. people who are religious get put down for believing in god and other religious figures and i think thats wrong because whos right is it to diss what they believe in if they are practicing their religion in peace. im not religious at all although i have prayed before so that in itself can signify that deep down i believe in a higher power but would the world be better without religion? i dont think its a complete yes but i think it would do away with a lot of violence.

People only follow religions because they've been indoctrinated as children.

Why is believing in the God of the Bible and different than believing in Harry Potter, the tooth fairy or the Loch Ness monster? They all have the same amount of evidence. Some people believe in them because we encourage children to accept things they are told without evidence.

There's a reason religions are so desperate to run the schools. If they don't, religion will disappear altogether in a few generations. I hope it will anyway as access to the facts is so much easier. The time is well overdue to remove their tax breaks and stop our taxes being given to them to try and indoctrinate future generations.

• Like 4

Â