Terrorist Attacks June 2015

Tayls

few nutters? millions of nutters more like, yes there are people living over in that part of the world living in hell and i feel for anyone whos living through any kind of hell but why should we put up with extremist people over here? if they want to live in an islamic world go and live in the islamic world and im sure they will fit in perfectly but piss off with your sick hatred over here. you have to be selfish in this world im afraid.

Ok so you've thrown a number into the mix. As a percentage of a billion, a million is 0.1%.

Nobody is suggesting we "put up with extremism". But you can't fight extremism with extremism, what you seem to be suggesting is abhorrent to me. You want to tar everyone with the same brush, dump them all "back home" and tell then they are no longer welcome to live on, presumably "Christan" land. If you don't want to tar with the same brush, how do you suggest we weed out the extremists?

You're playing their game, you are reacting just how they want you to react. They're winning.

Everyone who hates should piss off in my opinion. Murderers, rapists, child molesters, racists. But this is a much easier problem to solve isn't it, because they have different coloured skin and worship a sky fairy with a different name to our western sky fairy. How about extreme Christians? Do we create a state for them too? How about the above mentioned murderers, rapists etc. How about one for the drug dealers?

Top post. The situation is so much more complex than ''f**k off back to your own country". Seriously where to even start on this discussion?

Religion, Islam, gospel churches etc... It's all a side issue.

Humans always have and always will kill each other, we are inherently stupid. He is brown, kill him! He follows a different religion, kill him! He is from a different country, kill him! He is a random and has no connection to us, kill him!

We are ****. Don't let any religion or belief system cloud this over.

Everyone will now be scared of the brown guy for a few weeks when they could easily just be stabbed by a white jobless meth head in a tracksuit over a few pence in your wallet.

at the end of the day its ok defying these nut jobs and making a statement that you dont scare us but when it comes down to it we are talking about life and death and to take your family to tunisia is completely irresponsible. i think this country does a fantastic job in terms of security but the same cant be said abroad.

I kind of see what you are saying Ruge, but where do you draw the line (or keep giving into fear)?

I'm taking my family to the states soon. Millions of guns in circulation, mass shootings on a pretty regular basis and probably the number one spot on most terrorists 'bucket list'

Irresponsible or not?

not irresponsible no, but if you said bugger it im taking my family to tunisia just to make a point then id say why? there are other more stable places to go and relax and im afraid tunisia is going to get worse.

few nutters? millions of nutters more like, yes there are people living over in that part of the world living in hell and i feel for anyone whos living through any kind of hell but why should we put up with extremist people over here? if they want to live in an islamic world go and live in the islamic world and im sure they will fit in perfectly but piss off with your sick hatred over here. you have to be selfish in this world im afraid.

Ok so you've thrown a number into the mix. As a percentage of a billion, a million is 0.1%.

Nobody is suggesting we "put up with extremism". But you can't fight extremism with extremism, what you seem to be suggesting is abhorrent to me. You want to tar everyone with the same brush, dump them all "back home" and tell then they are no longer welcome to live on, presumably "Christan" land. If you don't want to tar with the same brush, how do you suggest we weed out the extremists?

You're playing their game, you are reacting just how they want you to react. They're winning.

Everyone who hates should piss off in my opinion. Murderers, rapists, child molesters, racists. But this is a much easier problem to solve isn't it, because they have different coloured skin and worship a sky fairy with a different name to our western sky fairy. How about extreme Christians? Do we create a state for them too? How about the above mentioned murderers, rapists etc. How about one for the drug dealers?

i think everyone knows its not as easy as that and the name of the game is to infiltrate other countries and create terror and im not stupid enough just to think we can just send em back home, also my post was not really an idea but one of suggestion. i know for a fact a lot of these home grown extremists would not last five minutes in the middle east and would be crying to come back to the hand that feeds them. all i was saying is that i wished those that did not want to live by western ways and hated our ways should piss off and its as simple as that but thats not going to happen. ive got no problem with your normal peaceful muslim ive just got a problem with the rest of em and thats goes for anyone else who is warped and sick enough to kill me and my family for no reason other than that we are infidels. im surprised my original post gained much interest if im honest.

• Like 2

i think everyone knows its not as easy as that and the name of the game is to infiltrate other countries and create terror and im not stupid enough just to think we can just send em back home, also my post was not really an idea but one of suggestion. i know for a fact a lot of these home grown extremists would not last five minutes in the middle east and would be crying to come back to the hand that feeds them. all i was saying is that i wished those that did not want to live by western ways and hated our ways should piss off and its as simple as that but thats not going to happen. ive got no problem with your normal peaceful muslim ive just got a problem with the rest of em and thats goes for anyone else who is warped and sick enough to kill me and my family for no reason other than that we are infidels. im surprised my original post gained much interest if im honest.
Where would you send extremeist white christians?

Like the guy who attacked a british muslim with a machete recently im revenge for the lee rigby murder? Where would you send him?

Where would you send extremeist white christians?

Like the guy who attacked a british muslim with a machete recently im revenge for the lee rigby murder? Where would you send him?

Or how about the Sikh that was savagely attacked in Tesco by a man shouting white power slogans in revenge for the Paris attacks.

But of course nobody knows about. Why would they?

• Like 2

prison. lets not compare extreme christianity to extreme islam though because in this day and age there really is no comparison, yes i know other religions are having problems but anyone who thinks anything is on par with islam at the minute is living in a dream world.

prison. lets not compare extreme christianity to extreme islam though because in this day and age there really is no comparison, yes i know other religions are having problems but anyone who thinks anything is on par with islam at the minute is living in a dream world.

And there are your true colours.

Im out.

• Like 1

I always go back to the fact that in real terms, it's not that long since we did nutty, evil things on a large scale, often in the name of God. What has changed things is generations of education, learning from history, teaching a basic idea of what is right and wrong, and importantly science which makes religion look a bit silly. That's the key, rather than blowing up towns in the arse end of nowhere, build schools and roads there and in a few generations it will sort itself out.

• Like 1

Can't quite see that happening in the caliphate somehow .

Why?

It may seem like a long time to you, but you don't have to go that far back to find a time when the Islamic States were streaks ahead of the Christan world in terms of culture, prosperity and democratic unity.

I think "a generation" is stretching things. But the current method isn't working. For a start, let's stop bombing the shit out of these countries and take it from there.

• Like 2

There are a multitude of other factors that contribute to extremism than just Islam, many of which are political in nature, so you can't just compare it to Christianity in that sense. To put it into perspective, of all terrorist incidents that occured in the US from 1980-2005, only 6% of those were committed by Muslims or "in the name of Islam" as you'd probably put it. In Europe, from 2006-2010, that figure is about 0.5%.

It seems a slippery slope once you start to buy the media representation of Islamic terrorism.

• Like 1

We have about 300 IS-fighters from Sweden fighting in Syria according to the authorities. I do not have anything but an extremist solution to treat this people with when they come back. Strip them of their citizenship, put them directly in jail or physically harm them. I must admit that I really couldn't care less about if that happened to them.

I know the saying. We need to educate them and all of this disappears. Now our schools maybe not are the best but we have seriously failed on the education part or it hasn't helped.

I work in in what is called a Urban 15-area. That means is one of the 15 most socioeconomally poor areas in Sweden. I meet some lovely people regularly but I often do feel that they are not listened to as much as the extremist within the area. 

true colours? think what you want of me but you honestly think anything compares to islam at the minute?

Well in America white racists have committed more terrorist crimes than Muslim. I think you will find its how it's reported more than anything is the problem.

In America last year, even with the Boston bombing, more people were killed by children under 5 with handguns than by terrorists. 

In fairness, I'm not sure America is the best place to use for comparison.

Â