Players that you think are rubbish

Zatman

15 minutes ago, rodders0223 said:

Maguire Lindelof and McTominnay. Whole world moves on analogue stick nowadays and these **** are on D-Pad.

3 ugly ugly ugly footballers. Stiff immobile agility of a brick. 

Make Wesley look like an acrobat.

I'd add Fred to that. 4 players that have no place regularly starting for a club with ambitions to be a top team.

I quite like Mctominay, maybe not for United but he’s an ok player.

Fred & Maguire are not only shit, they cost the thick end of £150m, absolute madness. It underlines the problems at United. 

Paying too much for below par players, and then playing then every week as they cost too much to replace.

8 minutes ago, Genie said:

I quite like Mctominay, maybe not for United but he’s an ok player.

that's why I liken him to hutton, from what I can tell their fans like him, turns up every week and gives it his all, I've seen him stand out for utd a fair few times, there are weeks when he is their best player

but that's a indication of their decline not an indication of how good he is

hutton being one of villa's best players in our bad years told you everything you need to know about villa, mctominay being one of utds better players tells you the same

• Like 2

1 hour ago, villa4europe said:

that's why I liken him to hutton, from what I can tell their fans like him, turns up every week and gives it his all, I've seen him stand out for utd a fair few times, there are weeks when he is their best player

but that's a indication of their decline not an indication of how good he is

hutton being one of villa's best players in our bad years told you everything you need to know about villa, mctominay being one of utds better players tells you the same

He doesn't give his all though. He hides from the pass all the time. Then when you're 4-1 down he'll snap into someone and give it the big I am. Absolute nonsense.

Michael Keane and Maguire have probably played centre back before for England...............Maybe people will say that Mings and Coady arent so bad after all 

1 hour ago, theboyangel said:

Junior Firpo - absolutely clueless

Yep, was gonna put him in here but then felt bad when he went off. Struijk is shite as well, I feel like I've seen him play as a DM and be pants before too. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, HanoiVillan said:

Yep, was gonna put him in here but then felt bad when he went off. Struijk is shite as well, I feel like I've seen him play as a DM and be pants before too. 

He got dragged off after 20 minutes last season when they battered us when playing defensive midfield

• Haha 1

Just now, Zatman said:

He got dragged off after 20 minutes last season when they battered us when playing defensive midfield

Haha yes I'd forgotten that was that game. Mind you, hard to enjoy this memory given how the rest of the game went.

9 minutes ago, Delphinho123 said:

I think Bruno Fernandes is overrated. Not a bad player, just nowhere near as good he’s been made out. 

Has been said for a while, take away his penalties and set pieces and his stats also dont look that impressive

Â