Players that you think are rubbish

Zatman

11 minutes ago, Delphinho123 said:

I think Bruno Fernandes is overrated. Not a bad player, just nowhere near as good he’s been made out. 

World class cry baby and the most punchable face in football so he has that at least!

• Like 1

Remember the English media said Mings was not a ball playing centre back

I should also note I am aware this is from a channel called Hitler Football. I dont follow that page or even that he was a football fan :P 

17 hours ago, Delphinho123 said:

I think Bruno Fernandes is overrated. Not a bad player, just nowhere near as good he’s been made out. 

Completely agree, actually cant stand the guy either with how much he moans on the pitch. People were comparing him to KDB and Grealish last year, he was nowhere near their level, half his goals came from pens because VAR dished them out if you touched anyone in the box. While it's very childish he will forever be Penandes as far as I'm concerned.

I don't think Sterling is rubbish as such but if you put him in any other team he wouldn't stand out IMO. He's got a good set up with City because of the space he gets but his general footballing ability has to be one of the worst in the City squad. Grealish did stand out for us, Mahrez, Foden would, I don't think Sterling would.

• Like 1

He is not Maguire levels of shit yet but De Ligt has been a huge flop at Juventus. People were afraid Newcastle would sign him might need to watch him in 2022 and not his 2019 form

6 hours ago, ozvillafan said:

There are a few keepers in the PL I simply don't rate - but none stink as bad as Sanchez at Brighton.

I'd prefer Steer - or even Matt Ryan, whom Sanchez replaced.

Meslier?

9 minutes ago, chappy said:

Meslier?

I think Meslier is decent, plays in front of one of the worst defences in Premier League history which doesn't help

Will probably be the Leeds player to get a big move with Raphinha if they go down 

Not sure its that common that a team has a clean sheet while a centre back is so poor but Lindelof was so dreadful today, weak on set pieces, poor positioning and in the last minute left a huge gap for the keeper to needlessly come out for

9 hours ago, Zatman said:

Not sure its that common that a team has a clean sheet while a centre back is so poor but Lindelof was so dreadful today, weak on set pieces, poor positioning and in the last minute left a huge gap for the keeper to needlessly come out for

We won.

Quiet Johnny Lawrence GIF - Quiet Johnny Lawrence William Zabka - Discover  & Share GIFs

• Haha 1

On 16/03/2022 at 22:53, Zatman said:

He is not Maguire levels of shit yet but De Ligt has been a huge flop at Juventus. People were afraid Newcastle would sign him might need to watch him in 2022 and not his 2019 form

Juventus seem to have a reverse midas touch under Allegri, everything they sign turns to shit. Waiting for Vlahovic to stop scoring as well.

• 2 weeks later...
Â