Players that you think are rubbish

Zatman

Eric Dier. The right footed Ciaran Clark. He's a defender who can't defend so we'll put him as a midfielder who can't pass so when he's terrible as that we'll put him back in defence as a ball playing centre back except he's worse on the ball than more perceived 'agricultural' defenders.

Basically. They are both shite defenders and abhorrent strikers of the ball.

25 minutes ago, VillaChris said:

Was Javier Pastore ever that good? I know Cantona once called him the greatest player or something....but it's Cantona.

Just seen he's on the bench for Elche at Villareal after many years injured at PSG.

Was at Roma for last 3 seasons or so. Injured too

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Tom13 said:

Dele Alli is such a limited footballer, have thought it for years.

His only standout ability was his finishing/composure. As an attacking midfielder you need a hell of a lot more to your game.

People would blindly have you believe Jose ruined him 😂

One of the pundits said without Eriksen in midfield Alli is nothing 

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, Zatman said:

People would blindly have you believe Jose ruined him 😂

One of the pundits said without Eriksen in midfield Alli is nothing 

Tbf Carragher was spot on him a couple of years back as well. He said he's never a midfielder, he's a support striker.

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...
3 minutes ago, VillaChris said:

Maguire getting all the stick but has Lindelof ever been any good? He always looks so weak to me, just bouncing off Firmino all the time.

.I have barely even noticed Firminho as well

Edited by a-k

Ronaldo. He can sprint once every 25 minutes aside from that he can barely move.

Yes he's ripped yes he's in incredible shape but I must be watching a different person because he can't move. He can't turn. He can't spin off people. He must be shot to bits. Love to his medical report on his knees.

11 minutes ago, rodders0223 said:

Ronaldo. He can sprint once every 25 minutes aside from that he can barely move.

Yes he's ripped yes he's in incredible shape but I must be watching a different person because he can't move. He can't turn. He can't spin off people. He must be shot to bits. Love to his medical report on his knees.

Owns Cristiano Ronaldo GIF

Â