limpid

Well this isn't great but its a good wake up call for the team. Lets see how Sherwood reacts

That's the problem, he hasn't. How many times are we going to get done by balls in behind?

What can he do when okore just leaves a man with no idea he's there? If senderos is fit enough he should get him on but our two centre halves are absolutely awful.

This may be the worst performance from a back four I've ever seen.

I'd bring Bacuna off for Senderos and N'Zogbia off for Sanchez put Delph at left back and Hutton at right back and play five at the back.

Not because it'll help us back into it, but because it might keep us from conceding another three or four.

I don't know why people are bashing Given, he has actually made good saves, the defence is absolutely woeful

Yes he saves it and wheres the backup. They are first to every ball. Sherwood can't be blamed for this complete capitulation. Get Hutton off. 

Edited by PaulC

I feel for the fans.. They have traveled a distance many of them to see this.. 

Yup, couldn't have happened in a worse match. Got to be an 8 hour round trip for this shit.

I regret getting off my arse to turn a stream on, never mind travelling across half the country.

• Like 2

So we see over the last 2 weeks how both Sunderland and Leicester put pressure on the other teams by winning the early kick off.  We get our chance and completely embarrass ourselves.  Way to go Villa....

Sad to see Southampton fans politely applauding their fourth goal while we all hope Hull City lose today. How football has changed, eh :(

Still, let's be honest, we're probably safe at least. Although as others have posted I'm worried about confidence now.

Okore never looks around him

He stares at the **** loll and follows it.

He has zero awareness.

Awful awful player

Jesus Christ let's hope Spurs win because this could absolutely crush us.

First big test of tims management