The Chairman Mao resembling, Monarchy hating, threat to Britain, Labour Party thread

Demitri_C

18 minutes ago, bickster said:

Oh and feminist Jezza appears to have mouthed stupid woman about Theresa May after PMQs today.

EDIT: having now seen it, there's no way the second word is woman, the first word is stupid but the second word definitely isn't woman. Not guilty in the court of Bicks

Regardless of what he did or didn't say the tories have some gall pretending to be on the side of "women in parliament" when they restored the whip to 2 MP's under investigation for sexual misconduct so they could cast their vote for Maybot.

Unfortunately, Corbyn is too gutless/useless to fight his corner and point out the huge hypocrisy in the whole sorry affair.

• Like 4

1 minute ago, tonyh29 said:

I'll be honest that lip reading isn't my strongest skill , but to me it looked like he said "stupid people"

but it's another tick in the "he doens't help himself" box for Corbyn

Oh I don’t know. I think he’s gone up a bit in my estimation as a result. At least we now know he recognises stupid when he sees it. 

• Haha 1

13 minutes ago, StefanAVFC said:

PM who restored the whip to two sex offenders cries sexism over correctly labelling her a stupid woman. 

I’d call her worse to her face. 

which court of law convicted them of sex offences ?

(though I'm not disagreeing with you over the general hypocrisy being shown )

1 hour ago, bickster said:

Fiona Onasanya, MP for Peterborough found guilty of perverting the course of justice over lying to the police over who was driving her car when speeding.

Labour have called on her to resign

Huhne got 8 months, I believe.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, bickster said:

Labour have called on her to resign

A resignation would be interesting.

Could they get her to resign before the end of the week and then move the writ for the by-election before the recess?

Might allow Labour to dip their toe in the water.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, bickster said:

Oh and feminist Jezza appears to have mouthed stupid woman about Theresa May after PMQs today.

EDIT: having now seen it, there's no way the second word is woman, the first word is stupid but the second word definitely isn't woman. Not guilty in the court of Bicks

Lead item on BBC radio news.  Absolutely shameful.  Obviously responding to spin doctors trying to distract attention from brexit.  BBC should be ashamed.

• Like 1

This Corbyn "stupid" woman or people bollocks has made headline news today and caused outrage from Tory MP's. With everything that is going on domestically and the Brexit bullshit we are seeing OTT mock outrage and headline news about this. Says it all about the state of this country and those running it when this crap is the talking point of the day.

Oh and this is the same Tory party who brought back two MP's accused of sexual harassment to vote the other day. Hypocrites.

Edited by markavfc40

4 hours ago, bickster said:

I have to disagree. It looks like woman to me.

At least he didn't call her a silly word removed. :D

• Haha 1

Just now, snowychap said:

I have to disagree. It looks like woman to me.

At least he didn't call her a silly word removed. :D

It's clearly stupid, the second word is rather indeterminate but it's not woman nor is it people to my rudimentary lip reading skillz anyway

I rather hope its something far more obnoxious, she deserves it

9 minutes ago, bickster said:

It's clearly stupid, the second word is rather indeterminate but it's not woman nor is it people to my rudimentary lip reading skillz anyway

I rather hope its something far more obnoxious, she deserves it

I claim no great skills in lipreading, but it really doesn't look like "woman" to me.  For what that's worth.

• Like 1

There's a rather staunch divide between some experienced lip readers insisting it's definitely woman, and others arguing it clearly isn't. 

Either way, it's **** outrageous that it's the headline news. Bet May can't believe her luck. 

• Like 2

Â