Villa Kit 2015-2016

floody555

When it comes to choosing a manufacturer is it the club who decide that yeah its them we want to go with or is it the manufacturer who lets the club use their brand? 

i.e.  how are we stuck with this Macron rubbish and would the likes of Nike and Adidas want to be associated with a team whose ambition is to keep escaping relegation every year?

Most clubs with Nike or Adidas kits will be paying for the privilege and even then they will get the crappy templates they don't really case who gets relegated or not. 

"Rubbish" Macron are paying us. Thats automatically a better deal for the club that anything we ever had with "superior" Nike. 

• Like 2

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

When it comes to choosing a manufacturer is it the club who decide that yeah its them we want to go with or is it the manufacturer who lets the club use their brand?  i.e.  how are we stuck with this Macron rubbish and would the likes of Nike and Adidas want to be associated with a team whose ambition is to keep escaping relegation every year?

Only 1 team is sponsored by Nike in the entire Premier League, tells you something when all the clubs have left them, as for Adidas they have the same templates for every team

Not just in England, but off the top of my head:

Celtic (New Balance)

Juventus (Adidas)

PSV (Umbro)

Have all left as well. Now wouldn't be a bad time to go back to Nike really.

As for Adidas, they do use the same templates but their stuff is by far the best quality of any manufacturer. The bigger problem would be getting the three stripes to suit the claret and blue.

That's easy, blue sleeves with claret stripes  :D

When it comes to choosing a manufacturer is it the club who decide that yeah its them we want to go with or is it the manufacturer who lets the club use their brand? 

i.e.  how are we stuck with this Macron rubbish and would the likes of Nike and Adidas want to be associated with a team whose ambition is to keep escaping relegation every year?

Most clubs with Nike or Adidas kits will be paying for the privilege and even then they will get the crappy templates they don't really case who gets relegated or not. 

"Rubbish" Macron are paying us. Thats automatically a better deal for the club that anything we ever had with "superior" Nike. 

Nike paid us, to be fair.

• Like 1

When we were worth paying. To be fairer.

When we were worth paying. To be fairer.

Cheers, thats what i was wondering. Football really is fecked. Cant even get good quality gear for fans cause we are shit. Play shit, look shit. Its just one big vicious circle.

• Like 1

Training wear

a2c2a04a9ad3559172a71d6db837b420.png

How do they go from this clear and simple design to the abomination below?

a3914b68cecbfb84a3b1aedc10944edc.jpg

Been in today. New training wear (in kids sizes) was on display.

Â