PauloBarnesi

11 minutes ago, a m ole said:

the world cup :rolleyes: I desperately hope they go down with Hernandez scoring loads for my fantasy team.

and he has a very low relegation release clause so they cant benefit from it :lol:

1 hour ago, Keyblade said:

So 3 FA Cups (and the world cup of course) are really all they have to their name in over 100 years of existence? What a joke of a club, the media really hyped them up to be way bigger than they actually are.

Yep, hardly ever finish in the top 6 either. We've finished 6-7 times in last 20 years.

Said it before but the amount of coverage West Ham get to us (when we were good) and Everton is ridiculous.

1 hour ago, Zatman said:

Joe Hart conceded 10 goals from 18 shots

Torino a poor defence last season conceded 1 goal in 3 games :detect:

Srigu was MOTM yesterday, Toro's defence is still poor despite a few new additions like N'Kolou.

I've defended Joe Hart in the past but it's obvious his level has declined for a while now and no way he's going to be England number one at the world cup. If he is Southgate is even worse than Woy for player loyalty.

• 1 month later...
2 minutes ago, sne said:

Bilic gone.

I really wanted him at Villa back in the day after MON buggered off.

Moyes must have knew it but he still couldn't keep his mouth shut whilst Bilic was in the job. Poor form declaring his interest like that. Scumbag.

West Ham will do what West Ham do 9/10, bring in a truly dull, uninspired appointment and **** it all up. Avram Grant incoming.

11 minutes ago, sne said:

Bilic gone.

I really wanted him at Villa back in the day after MON buggered off.

He's still a decent manager, did great at West Ham in 15/16. Just lost his way like so many do at that club.

The new stadium is surely the biggest killer, the pitch is massive and West Ham's OAPs in defence can't cope defending on the counter attack like the first Liverpool goal on Saturday.

a west ham relegation would be lovely.

I do think Moyes can still do a good job at a club before he retires. I think the spanish club was ambitious but a failure, United - complete pants, and Sunderland - he was just at the helm of a doomed ship. Some mitigation anyway. Might be wrong, might continue the spiral down of course but west ham have better players than sunderland, though the **** fans insisting on a particular way, that did for Allardyce won't help.

44 minutes ago, VillaChris said:

He's still a decent manager, did great at West Ham in 15/16. Just lost his way like so many do at that club.

The new stadium is surely the biggest killer, the pitch is massive and West Ham's OAPs in defence can't cope defending on the counter attack like the first Liverpool goal on Saturday.

Same size as most of the other stadiums now. There are still a few smaller due to old ground constraints and a couple bigger but it is just the basic standard size required by the league 105x68m. Might have made a bit of a difference the first season going from upton park which was smaller but a year of playing on it last season & the majority of away grounds being exactly the same size should make it irrelevant. Just another shit excuse for being shit & Moyes will take them down without fail.

Edited by LakotaDakota

Â