Summer Speculation 2015

lexicon

Nkoulou is in the last year of his contract and has a current market value of £9.1m (plus hes playing in Ligue 1). Need I say more?

http://www.transfermarkt.co.uk/nicolas-nkoulou/profil/spieler/60577

Yeah but what's his rating on Fifa?

Dont know but I will also add that hes with the same agency firm as Sanchez and Gay ;-)
He's a 79 rating ;)
Not bad eh

Selling Clark would be insane if you ask me and would be losing a big chunk of our soul IMO. We need to keep the faith that we can produce, steadily produce, a few players in the academy that can be first team players. We have one in Gabby, behind him if we have Clark, and behind him Grealish then it's a good thing for us and our identity if you ask me.

I'm not asking for a Celtic in the 60s a la Stein, or that awesome Ajax generation in the 90s, just every few years one or two to mean we always have a couple of our own in the first team...

I don't think it's impossible to be top 6 and that still happen, producing CL level players is possible a big ask to do consistently.

Anyway, Clark should stay!

• Like 4

I must say that I've been impressed with the calibre of signings we've made so far and are close to signing, I think the club are making great strides under Sherwood, he is showing signs of being a very good manager. Considering the players we've lost, I think we have spent wisely and tapped into the French market mainly which is an interesting approach albeit unexpected (from me anyway). It's certainly not an MON or Lambert approach but I applaud it, I think it shows bravery from Sherwood, I look forward to seeing what else Sherwood can bring to the table in the remaining month of the window but I am feeling optimistic. There's only a week to go until the start of the season and the sun is shining, happy days!

Edited by sir_gary_cahill

He's a first team player and proven himself in the last season and a half, he has improved an awful lot and I can see him as a future captain, letting him go would be a disaster, he is one of the more reliable players we have in my opinion.

Rich Allen @rich_allen85

Le Parisien report #AVFC interested in Bordeaux pair Diego Rolan & Thomas Toure & Montpellier' Morgan Sanson. #FCGB reluctant to sell Toure.

Probably an old report based on Rolan being there I presume.

Think our business is done after Veretout, one more CB in and that should be it.

Rich Allen ‏@rich_allen85

Le Parisien report #AVFC interested in Bordeaux pair Diego Rolan & Thomas Toure & Montpellier' Morgan Sanson. #FCGB reluctant to sell Toure.

Probably an old report based on Rolan being there I presume.

Think our business is done after Veretout, one more CB in and that should be it.

April - Montpellier midfielder Morgan Sanson will be out of action for six months after rupturing a knee ligament.