Summer Speculation 2015

lexicon

The baggies story in the mail is a strange one, it says that they want him, then mentions £10m, then goes on to list players that they want but are trying to barter for, peace trying to do stuff on the cheap again, sure I'd also seen that ideye only cost them about £4m not the £10m that he reported, I don't see him paying £10m for an 18 year old

Apparently Sherwood has told Colley that we can't afford Adebayor. I guess that that would rule out Balotelli too (not that he'd ever be realistic anyway).

I'm a bit worried that sherwood didn't tell collymore that Adebayor is a big pile of wank and they couldn't pay us enough to take that burden off them.

Hope he's just being nice.

• Like 1

Apparently Sherwood has told Colley that we can't afford Adebayor. I guess that that would rule out Balotelli too (not that he'd ever be realistic anyway).

I'm a bit worried that sherwood didn't tell collymore that Adebayor is a big pile of wank and they couldn't pay us enough to take that burden off them.

Think it was Peter Colley, rather than Stan Collymore! ;)

• Like 1

Think it was Peter Colley, rather than Stan Collymore! ;)

lol, same thing applies...adeboyer = no f'in way man.

• Like 1

Nocolas lombaerts failed medical at sunderland id take him must be something minor he failed on could be worth a punt

He's claiming thats a lie and that he wants to stay in Russia according to SSN

Bloody hell Sunderland must be an utter sh*t hole if you would rather stay in Russia than move.

• Like 1

Tell you something. The quality of posts on here has gone right thru the fackin' ceiling.

It's all the kids posting on their summer holidays, far more mature, witty and intelligent than the schizophrenic adult lot that post during the season.