Summer Speculation 2015

lexicon

Some of the comments on this forum are unbelievable. I swear if someone said Villa are after Messi someone would write ‘bag of shit...he's too small” ;)

Everyone is shit and not good enough for us, a side who have battled relagation for 4 years.

Weimann to Derby, I'm shocked.

Having read a lot of your posts on here I struggle to see what you add, I'll keep reading though and hope they improve, doubt it though! It's as if you're in the know when in fact you just post what is already being reported in the media.

Dunno, Richard called it ages before it was in the media to be fair.

Weimann to Derby, I'm shocked.

Having read a lot of your posts on here I struggle to see what you add, I'll keep reading though and hope they improve, doubt it though! It's as if you're in the know when in fact you just post what is already being reported in the media.

Dunno, Richard called it ages before it was in the media to be fair.

He really didn't!

• Like 1

if a football manager had a wanted list in his head of who he wanted to buy and didnt tell anyone, some media rag or club fan would still say they know who the manager wants to buy lol

we all know now not to believe anything to that player is holding up a villa shirt at bodymore heath surrounded by guards with tazers so they cant escape :-)

I dont really get the hate myself, we have a midfield that couldnt create for about 8 months of last season and havent finished over 16th in last 3 seasons so we arent exactly in a position in which we can say a different player might be a boost

Which is why people want assurance that our midfield won't be shite.

I was good mates with pat roberts until he moved to a different seconday school, really weird seeing him linked to city.

I read an interview he did last season where he said that he never really liked you.

Brilliant.