Summer Speculation 2015

lexicon

Looks injury prone as well looking at his history

Will fit in well with the likes of Joe Cole and Senderos

115 appearences for Boro in last 3 seasons so near enough 40 games a year.

Be negative all you want about this target but don't lazily make things up.

• Like 1

wait so a championship clubs fans will be disappointed to see one of their better players leave for a premiership club, shock horror... <_<

They weren't sad to lose Bennett and most thought the business of selling Bennett and buying friend while making money was incredible.

wait so a championship clubs fans will be disappointed to see one of their better players leave for a premiership club, shock horror... <_<

Yeah, See Benteke  ;)

I can see a huge turnover of players this summer like BFR's first off season. Steer,Given, Bennett, Herd, Lowton,Cissokho,Senderos, Vlaar, Gardner, Cole,Gill,Sylla,Tonev,Nzogbia,Helenius,Weimann and quite possibly Benteke could all be off. I would only be really disappointed to see Benteke and Gill go and I am open minded on Vlaar depending on what we are offering to him.

If someone can predict correctly our staring XI in next season first game, then I would like them to predict next's week's lotto results.

GK

FB

FB

CB

CB

MF

MF

MF

MF

CF

CF

SUB

SUB

SUB

SUB

SUB

SUB

i think we'll line up with that line up in one form or another

So next week it will be N N N N N N with bonus ball N?
Yep spot on - it's easy isn't it this speculation lark

Great bants. As I think the young folk say.

• Like 1

How about Mikael Lustig or Adam Mathews? Or Stefan Bell?

Lustig is a calamity, you think you've seen shocking defending watching villa, my goodness. unfortunately matthews has been injured quite a bit over the past couple seasons, 2 years ago celtic had quality full backs with him and izaguire but injuries have hindered both I'm afraid

• Like 1

Just watching a bit of the swiss cup final....Moussa Konate scored and looks a big powerful unit. I rememember him playing for Senegal in the Olympics a few years back, only 22 still so maybe a cheap player we could look to sign?

We was linked with him under Lambert when he was at Krasnodar, article from few weeks ago suggest ourselves, Newcastle & West Ham want him

http://www.getfootballnewsfrance.com/2015/st-etienne-make-e4-5m-offer-for-senegalese-attacker-according-to-france-football/

According to our colleagues at France Football, St Étienne have made an offer in the region of €4.5m for Swiss side Sion’s attacker Moussa Konaté. 

Konaté, who is reportedly interesting Rennes and a host of Premier League sides, has seen this offer rejected by his President Christian Constantin, who believes that he will receive offers from Newcastle, Aston Villa and West Ham this summer.

St Étienne are expected to come imminently with a counter-offer, hoping that by showing early interest they will convince Konaté, who finished as top scorer in the London 2012 Olympic Games, to join them for next season.

I can see a huge turnover of players this summer like BFR's first off season. Steer,Given, Bennett, Herd, Lowton,Cissokho,Senderos, Vlaar, Gardner, Cole,Gill,Sylla,Tonev,Nzogbia,Helenius,Weimann and quite possibly Benteke could all be off. I would only be really disappointed to see Benteke and Gill go and I am open minded on Vlaar depending on what we are offering to him.

If someone can predict correctly our staring XI in next season first game, then I would like them to predict next's week's lotto results.

GK

FB

FB

CB

CB

MF

MF

MF

MF

CF

CF

SUB

SUB

SUB

SUB

SUB

SUB

I am 100% confident that the line up suggested is wrong.

Will let you figure out why. Points to whoever gets it first.

GK

FB

FB

CB

CB

MF

MF

MF

MF

CF

CF

SUB

SUB

SUB

SUB

SUB

SUB

not enough ' N ' s? Edited by Villan81

GK

FB

FB

CB

CB

MF

MF

MF

MF

CF

CF

SUB

SUB

SUB

SUB

SUB

SUB

I dont believe you can play with two CFs.