Players you've completely forgotten about

VillaChris

1 minute ago, VillaChris said:

Good shout....can we put a word filter on here for that c***'s name?!

I actually hate him more for the goal he scored v us in 2010 rather than the 09 one as that ruined our best chance of beating them at VP in 20 years when we were 2 up, playing brilliantly and they had Obertan and him upfront.

I know Cardiff released him but I have visions of SHA signing him and him rifling in a 25 yard winner v us for a last minute winner.

I think he played for them before, one of most overhyped youngsters United had

I do think there's exaggeration sometimes on here of players who always used to score v us...yes players like Gerrard and Lampard had ridiculous records v us but they were of course very good midfielders who also scored plenty versus many other teams.

Macheda though is the definition of that obscure player who came from nowhere, f***ed us over twice and then disappeared back into obscurity again via a million loan spells.

• 2 weeks later...

Playing Pes 17 and suddenly i get Alexandre Pato in a ball pack! Had completely forgotten about him.

Currently plays in the Brazilian league, his career got destroyed because of injuries.

Edited by villalad21

12 minutes ago, villalad21 said:

Playing Pes 17 and suddenly i get Alexandre Pato in a ball pack! Had completely forgotten about him.

Currently plays in the Brazilian league, his career got destroyed because of injuries.

plays for Villarreal now ;)

15 hours ago, villalad21 said:

He scored his solitary Chelsea goal against us last season 

I had more than a few arguments with Manchester United fans after that Macheda goal, them insisting he was the best big thing from their academy and what not. Glad to say I got that one right...

12 hours ago, Chindie said:

I had more than a few arguments with Manchester United fans after that Macheda goal, them insisting he was the best big thing from their academy and what not. Glad to say I got that one right...

I watched that game against us in the pub, it obviously hurt to concede a winning goal so late. But the way, way, way OTT creaming from Andy Gray and the other Sky team still pisses me off today.

5 hours ago, Genie said:

I watched that game against us in the pub, it obviously hurt to concede a winning goal so late. But the way, way, way OTT creaming from Andy Gray and the other Sky team still pisses me off today.

Sort of like Anthony Martial scoring against Liverpool(?) and the Sky team creaming over "THE NEW THIERRY HENRY!!!"!""!"!!""22111"

• Like 1

Â