Players you've completely forgotten about

VillaChris

34 minutes ago, rodders0223 said:

.....Vladamir Weiss.

Looks like he has spent the last few years becoming a neo nazi.

One of the worst players I seen live. Played for Espanyol; tried to dribble every time he got the ball and lost it easily. You would think he would start to pass after a while but Weiss wasn't smart enough to do that.

• 2 weeks later...

slightly different here, after what i just posted in the utd thread, players id forgotten id seen play!

ibra played for inter in the friendly at VP - Julio Cesar; Materazzi, Samuel, Chivu; Cesar, Dacourt, Stankovic, Maxwell; Jimenez; Ibrahimovic, Cruz

not quite the same but jerome boateng played against us for hamburg, i can remember huntelaar but suarez, vermaelen and vertonghen all played vs us for ajax

24 minutes ago, villa4europe said:

slightly different here, after what i just posted in the utd thread, players id forgotten id seen play!

ibra played for inter in the friendly at VP - Julio Cesar; Materazzi, Samuel, Chivu; Cesar, Dacourt, Stankovic, Maxwell; Jimenez; Ibrahimovic, Cruz

not quite the same but jerome boateng played against us for hamburg, i can remember huntelaar but suarez, vermaelen and vertonghen all played vs us for ajax

Figo came on as a sub that game and hit a shot that nearly made the North stand upper. 

Â