Players you've completely forgotten about

VillaChris

On ‎05‎/‎07‎/‎2016 at 22:46, rodders0223 said:

John Bostock signs for Lens.

Was he the Tottenham/Crystal Palace youngster that was meant to be the next best thing???

That Portugese (i think) player, Fernandes? Had dreadlocks. He was going to the be the next big thing.

21 hours ago, Xela said:

That Portugese (i think) player, Fernandes? Had dreadlocks. He was going to the be the next big thing.

Jeez that's a good one...Manuel Fernandes I think. Pretty sure we were linked with him and then he turned up at Everton and did very little. 

22 hours ago, Xela said:

File him next to Banega, Joaquin, Aimar, Viana and Rodrigo in the former wonderkids to die at Valencia.

Banega's had a very good time at Sevilla...think he could play for one of the elite clubs. Lovely player to watch.

Joaquin should've come to prem...think he'd have been better than Reyes although he too probably wouldn't have been here long due to homesickness.

Aimar was always seen as the next big thing with Saviola, both had their moments in europe but neither reached the heights expected. 

27 minutes ago, VillaChris said:

Banega's had a very good time at Sevilla...think he could play for one of the elite clubs. Lovely player to watch.

Gone to Inter on a free. Not sure that's an ideal move for him.

10 minutes ago, rodders0223 said:

Most out of shape footballer to step on the pitch for a prem club surely.

Neville southall was obese when he played for everton

Edited by Jimzk5

3 hours ago, kurtsimonw said:

Gone to Inter on a free. Not sure that's an ideal move for him.

Interesting didn't know he was out of contract, thought he might've followed Emery to PSG.

Move could work, Inter badly need creativity in midfield.

Â