limpid

I think we've got another goal in us.

And me, the break is on all day just got to get it to click, the crowd is so flat and that team so deflated I think 1 more will do us too

On paper and for once actually watching them that spurs team is so average

Great stuff so far, particularly going forward.

Shaky at the back but given the personnel its expected. Don't think bacuna and Richardson are doing too badly.

I'm sure Spurs will find a way to screw us out of it somehow

We've scored a great goal and after that we've looked quite good. It's nervous stuff though, and we look very likely to concede at least one goal. Keep looking for a second. We'll need it!

I hate to be critical after such a good half, but I'm petrified every time Sanchez is on the ball. Always seems to want an age.

Great stuff so far, particularly going forward.

Shaky at the back but given the personnel its expected. Don't think bacuna and Richardson are doing too badly.

I'm sure Spurs will find a way to screw us out of it somehow

They do seem to have a knack for it. Let's hope we get the luck today though, they seem to have more than their fair share.

Half Time ratings:

Guzan - 7 - Solid, one good save, some poor distribution

Vlaar - 7 - Solid

Bacuna - 7 - leaving a lot of space in defence but a threat going forward

Clark - 5- Unfortunate injury (or conspiracy theory, saving himself from card?!)

Baker - 6 - bit behind play but done ok

Richardson - 4 - much better than Tuesday but still awful, been caught out a lot and easily beaten

Delph - 5 - not got much of a hold on the game, few key passes and struggling to go past players

Sanchez - 4 - Haven't seen him do anything other than be turned by players and tackle very late!

Cleverley - 7 - Holding midfield together

Grealish - 6 - some good play but very little impact on game

Gabby - 7 - Very unlucky not to score but limited impact otherwise

Benteke - 7 - been winning every header but being caught when on the ball frequently. Great goal though.

We won't keep a clean sheet so we need more goals.