2015 Takeover Thread

samjp26

She has her own sports business - but probably doesn't know more than the fat balti pie eating know all's ey!?

Called the Richards deal, length of contract way before it was released.

Arggh good old VT, when's the next group ritual killing?

That should really help to get insider information.

I followed her because of this, and tonight she tweeted at 21:35 saying well done girls its 2-0, then realised she was watching highlights of a previous match before the ladies kicked off at 10!  :blush:  :blush:  :blush:  :blush:  :clap:

• Like 3

Not really. I suspect **** all is happening.

Last week via work I got chatting to someone connected with Villa physio, and he said to me its pretty much business as normal at Villa Park. He didn't claim to be ITK or have inside info. However in his opinion it was entirley feasible that we start the current season under Lerners ownership.

Amy looks really honest. And has shown her name and face for all to see, unlike most other 'ITK' twitter accounts I can think of. I think she's telling the truth.

Not the only thing she's put on display for all to see either. Very honest and open girl, that one.

• Like 1

6th/7th of July  ;)  ;)

Bitter disappointment or jubilant celebration?

Pretty much hit the nail on the head, will be make or break in terms of takeover I've heard. Although another party could submit a bid if this current one fails. Should hear something early July. Should.

When I first saw that AmyITK account, I thought it was some fake scrub who was using Brandy Brewer's pics. Turns out it's actually her using what I assume is her real name.

Edited by abdomlahor

Â