Pre-Match Thread

samjp26

Benteke will be assessed according to Sherwood, I believe Hutton will be back and hopefully Cissokho.

Another 3 points please, another huge game for us and we could be up into as high as 15th place with hopefully a more evened out GD.

UTV

Hutton is suspended for another match but wouldn't mind seeing Lowton at RB if Cissokho or Richardson are fit to play.

Huge game and hopefully we can go there and win it. It would put us above Sunderland and stretch the gap between us and the bottom 3 (if other results go our way too!)

• Like 1

Still a must win for me, with qpr away to palace and Burnley at home to man city I can't see either qpr or Burnley picking anything up, so win this and we could be 6 clear with 9 games left and in a position where 2 more wins would see us safe

Edited by Jimzk5
  • Like 1

I've already got butterflies over this game.

Can't wait, but also so nervous.

Such a change from a few short weeks ago when for the sake of sanity I had to try to make myself forget football existed for most of the week and then just experienced a growing, gnawing sense of dread as matchday approached.

Loving this feeling, but I'm seriously going to find it harder to concentrate on work this week.

I have a horrible feeling I can't shake that the rub of the green might not go our way and we'll slump to an ill-deserved defeat, but that's just the Brummie fatalist in me.

Really, though, we should have the measure of these. The pace and movement we've been showing lately should cause them all sorts.

Screw it, we're due to spank someone given how long it's been since we did and how well we're playing at times right now. I'm putting Brummie pessimism aside and predicting another tonking in this fixture. 4-1 to Villa.

Bring it on!!

• Like 2

Even before the Albion double-header, I was always confident about this one. They've won four games all season and are badly struggling for goals, even with Defoe. Really no excuse no to get a point at least.

• Like 1