Pre-Match Thread

samjp26

we need to find a way to avoid the loss

I will take the draw now.

....No I won't lets get in to the dogfight and WIN

Edited by TRO

I'm confident that we will get at least a point but honestly I think they are there for the taking.

The ful stadium will be very quiet or hostile towards Sunderland if we get on top and score early but sit back and they will have 39,000 Goardie wannabe's screaming for them. Just go for it.

if we win this then we should just about pull through with another 3 wins for the remainder of the season. I reckon 37p will be enough this season judging from the averages since 2005/2006. considering how uninspiring Sunderland have been, this is our chance. I say we go out all guns blazing and focus on containing Defoe since they've found it difficult to score (19th place just above us). since we seem to be scoring these days under Tim, I say we should be aggressive today. Gabby should play, he always scores against them.

We haven't won a Saturday 3pm game since the first day of the season...

stats mean nowt....its what you do on the day that counts.

I'm the last person that needs telling that - I just thought it was interesting.

QPR are being destroyed by Crystal Palace. 3-0 down.

And Burnley are playing Citeh, so we should hopefully see out the weekend without dropping back down the table, regardless of the result today.

I think a draw today, probably 1-1, would like a win though, but just keeping the points ticking over will be good enough.

0-0, We don't have to go all in to win this, Sunderland will go all in. In the first 10 minutes its vital we start at full throttle, break up their play, take the sting out of em and above all concentrate on our game plan. Think N Zogbia will sit this one out with Benteke starting.

Come on Villa, make it an easy run in for us fans UTV