Tickets

Mic09

As of 20 mins ago

Blocks 528, 536, 537 & 544 Green Availibilty

Blocks 527, 529 530, 538, 542, 545 & 546 Yellow Availibility

Everywhere else sold out.

Would be surprised if there's any left by the end of the week

Yes, but admittedly guessing at say 1000 tickets per block, then between the yellow and green, there's (guessing again) maybe 4000 - 5000 left.

That's just on a very rough reckoning -  where green is most of the 1000 in the block available and yellow a quarter or less available. so 7 lots of 250 and 4 lots of 1000, minus a few.

Could be wrong, of course, as it's just a rough calc.

May be interested to know that I received an email from Villa y/day guaranteeing me a ticket having 'won an online ballot', presumably a marketing campaign based around getting people like me (who have had season tickets and lapsed) back to the club. The email said I had til Saturday to claim it, and it was reserved against my name or something.

The only downside is I have to call the ticket office directly, the website tells me I dont have the right priviledges yet. Been on the phone for 2 hours, and not even got as far as the hold music!

Thought others might be interesting in this, I was chuffed they bothered, only managed to get to QPR this season, and got Everton and possibly WH at home after that.

UTV!

Edited by supertommyjohnson

Anyone think it'll go gen sale?

I think fact it's Liverpool & not Blackburn might put a few who were thinking about going off. 

I've got exams all next week (Mon-Fri) but would definitely go if I thought I'd get a ticket, even if we get hammered.

Edited by Folski

Anyone think it'll go gen sale?

I think fact it's Liverpool & not Blackburn might put a few who were thinking about going off.

I've got exams all next week (Mon-Fri) but would definitely go if I thought I'd get a ticket, even if we get hammered.

General sale is tomorrow isn't it, so I'd say there's a good chance

Well the lower section isn't sold out at all. One of the blocks is now green and I could buy 6 tickets in a row if I had the references to do it.

Strange, I have no idea how many tickets are left but it's probably enough that it will hit very close to general sale.

Really pisses me off that I can only buy one ticket. I have been to 5 games, my mate only to 3. So obviously not going to go on my own, so have to wait until they are on general sale so we can buy together.

Wheres general sale tomorrow come from as far as I was aware its 4+ tomorrow and then changes again saturday.

I was at the club this morning and they did say it would be 4 tomorrow. 

On the site it says 5+ this season for today but for tomorrow it only says 4+ game booking history - so I wonder if this is 4+ this season and a typo or it is 4+ games in your life?

May be interested to know that I received an email from Villa y/day guaranteeing me a ticket having 'won an online ballot', presumably a marketing campaign based around getting people like me (who have had season tickets and lapsed) back to the club. The email said I had til Saturday to claim it, and it was reserved against my name or something.

The only downside is I have to call the ticket office directly, the website tells me I dont have the right priviledges yet. Been on the phone for 2 hours, and not even got as far as the hold music!

Thought others might be interesting in this, I was chuffed they bothered, only managed to get to QPR this season, and got Everton and possibly WH at home after that.

UTV!

You had to enter to get into that online ballot on the official site though? (i.e enter your details, client ref etc,...?) 

Edited by villanmac

On the site it says 5+ this season for today but for tomorrow it only says 4+ game booking history - so I wonder if this is 4+ this season and a typo or it is 4+ games in your life?

Just read it, and it says a "4+ match booking history this term".  

Don't be too influenced by the online stadium plan as it changes colours all the time. I think they make available blocks each day but keep others blocked off. They've always said that a certain number of tickets and blocks were being held back to the "second round" of criteria. 

Really pisses me off that I can only buy one ticket. I have been to 5 games, my mate only to 3. So obviously not going to go on my own, so have to wait until they are on general sale so we can buy together.

Why does it piss you off? Would you be more pissed off if season ticket holders were able to buy more than one ticket and it would have got this far?

UTV!

You had to enter to get into that online ballot on the official site though? (i.e enter your details, client ref etc,...?) 

If I was part of that online ballot that was advertised, I didnt enter myself, no. Good luck to everyone else looking for tickets!

A non-specific reminder. Please do not attempt to sell or buy tickets for this fixture on this forum.

Private trades are not allowed for this match, at any price. There is no "face value" exemption. Please don't make me have to deal with police requests for your information.

Thanks

Â