Pre-Match Thread

maqroll

I'm desperate just for a comfortable 2-0 win, but can't imagine it's going to be that simple. I'd just love a stress free 90 mins watching the Villa, for once! Not gonna pan out that way though, is it?!

I have no idea of the outcome of this game. A lot may depend on whether Berahino and Ideye play. If both play I fear a loss as they're a hard side to break down under Pullis and they are capable of scoring. So I'm just hopeful that we win this game but I'm no expecting us to. Its harder than Stoke and newcastle in my opinion. 

Edited by PaulC

If we lose tonight, it is brown trousers time.

I'm desperate just for a comfortable 2-0 win, but can't imagine it's going to be that simple. I'd just love a stress free 90 mins watching the Villa, for once! Not gonna pan out that way though, is it?!

I don't think I have seen one of those since we beat Sunderland 6-1 two years ago?

• Like 1

Two goals?

Is that even allowed?

• Like 1

3-0 Baggies

Not looking forward to it. Can't be bothered to go. It's going to be shit. As i'm driving I can't even drink through the boredom.

Woe is me. 

Edited by PieFacE

Figured I may just go ahead and get down there tonight, however my booking reference still isn't working properly and they haven't even gone on general sale :(

Apparently we're expecting 30k+, but surely it would've made sense to open them up for general sale to get the numbers up.

Edited by samjp26

Figured I may just go ahead and get down there tonight, however my booking reference still isn't working properly and they haven't even gone on general sale :(

Apparently we're expecting 30k+, but surely it would've made sense to open them up for general sale to get the numbers up.

I reckon they've done that to stop Baggies fans buying tickets in the home end

If we want to be optimistic, our home form in all competitions since late November time has not been too bad. I have it as only 3 defeats in 11 and 2 of those to Liverpool and Chelsea? A lot of draws and cup wins though somewhat pads out  this flimsy piece of piffle though.

Spirited, gritty performance that'll see us play better than we have lately yet still lose 2-0.

A win here, though, and we're still in with a decent shout of surviving the season. With us looking os likely to go down, however, in a sense there is more to win than there is to lose though.

Feeling confident that we have one of those games were we play brilliantly and score plenty, like the 6-1 against Sunderland.

4-0. (Yep i know I'm setting myself up for failure).

Also, will this game be on tele?

BT Sport.

• Like 1

Get yourself down there pal.