Pre-Match Thread

maqroll

Right - Im going make my down now - Haven't been this excited about a game in years .....not sure why......

Keep the faith

balls to the formation

balls to the selection

lets just get out there and claim those three points that are rightfully ours....

Good luck lads ....UTV.

• Like 3

Feeling confident that we have one of those games were we play brilliantly and score plenty, like the 6-1 against Sunderland.

4-0. (Yep i know I'm setting myself up for failure).

Also, will this game be on tele?

BT Sport.

Cheers mate.

Super scared and excited for tonight. This will either be heart breaking or hope inducing. Its win or bust for me, a draw wouldnt be a disaster for the league but for us fans it will feel like a loss. 

Hoping the performance is there to go with a win but I dont care how the ball goes in the net tonight. Would like a super dodgy goal tonight that visibly lifts the players when they see the world isnt against them. 

Super scared and excited for tonight. This will either be heart breaking or hope inducing. Its win or bust for me, a draw wouldnt be a disaster for the league but for us fans it will feel like a loss. 

Hoping the performance is there to go with a win but I dont care how the ball goes in the net tonight. Would like a super dodgy goal tonight that visibly lifts the players when they see the world isnt against them. 

I'd probably take a draw tonight, and a win on Saturday. 

West Bromwich Albion @WBAFCofficial 1m1 minute ago

Albion v @AVFCOfficial: Foster, Dawson, McAuley, Lescott, Brunt, Morrison, Yacob, Fletcher, Gardner, Ideye, Berahino. #AVLWBA #COYB

West Bromwich Albion @WBAFCofficial 1m1 minute ago

Albion subs v @AVFCOfficial: Myhill, Wisdom, Pocognoli, Olsson, Baird, Mulumbu, Sessegnon. #AVLWBA #COYB

Didn't think Berahino or Ideye were really injured...