Pre-Match Thread

maqroll

#AVFC (v @WBAFCOfficial): Guzan, Hutton, Okore, Clark, Lowton, Westwood, Delph ©, Cleverley, Agbonlahor, N’Zogbia, Benteke. #AVFCLIVE

#AVFC subs (v @WBAFCOfficial): Given, Bacuna, Sinclair, Sanchez, Gil, Grealish, Weimann. #AVFCLIVE

Guzan

Hutton          Okore            Clark         Lowton

Westwood                       Delph

Nzogbia                  Cleverley              Agbonlahor

Benteke

Is this guy taking the **** piss?

His last two line ups have been a clone of Lamberts.

We've already got an almost impossible task to stay up without selecting our shittest team.

Apart from one game Gil has been absolute quality and oozed class. Sinclair has been fantastic and even Bacuna of late has added more to our team.

**** Gabby and Nzogbia and the crab like duo in midfield. **** me.

Get your bets on 1-0 boggies.

FFS sherwood

If N'Zogbia scores a hat trick all assisted by Gabby would that make Sherwood a genius or the luckiest man alive? I've defended Gabby a lot on his thread but I don't get him or N'Zogbia tonight. At home against a team that will park the bus we don't need pace, we need guile - one of them and Gil or none of them and Gil and Bacuna would offer more of a threat against this sort of team....still what do I know, Sherwood gets paid to do this, lets hope he knows what he's doing! COME ON VILLA! 17-0!!

We finally get an enjoyable player to watch, that actually looked like turning our final third woes upside down.. Carles Gil.. was nice knowing him anyway.

He played well and scored that belter against Bournemouth however I dont recall him doing much against Arsenal,Chelsea,Hull or Stoke if I'm honest

unbelievable lineup i have no idea why the hell he has gone of for zogbia and gabby? gils been class and he doenst play what the hell?

the only good thing about that lineup is weimanns been dropped. this is going to be a complete abomination  

We finally get an enjoyable player to watch, that actually looked like turning our final third woes upside down.. Carles Gil.. was nice knowing him anyway.

He played well and scored that belter against Bournemouth however I dont recall him doing much against Arsenal,Chelsea,Hull or Stoke if I'm honest

Not sure you were watching the same matches I was

• Like 1