Pre-Match Thread

Kingman

Crouch to score a hat trick within the first 15 minutes.

You're cheerful at the moment aren't you?

Trying to stay realistic so the dissapointment won't hurt as much.
Predicts Crouch to score a hat trick in 15 minutes and then says he's trying to be realistic. Good stuff!
  • Like 2

Crouch to score a hat trick within the first 15 minutes.

You're cheerful at the moment aren't you?

Trying to stay realistic so the dissapointment won't hurt as much.

You say realistic I say annoying.

Big 3 points up for grabs today and I fully expect us to win.

3-0 Villa and Benteke with a brace

A loss where as good as down. I know it's a dramatic thing to say with so many games. But all the positivity.. New manager syndrome.. A optimistic villa park against a depleted stoke team.. If we can't get a win today.... How can we survive..

For the record.. I think we will win 3-1

Stoke are on the back of two big losses. I imagine Hughes will change things, we won't be lucky enough to face that stupidly high line they played against Blackburn.

If we did Gabby would destroy them.

For that reason alone I think Gabby will start.

I would never be overly confident playing Stoke. I don't think its necessarily a MUST WIN but a decent performance is certainly a must.

Can't wait to see the line up and hopefully a more positive style of play.

Welcome back KMAC

A win would be brilliant. UTV

I've not known one game that has the potential to cover the whole club in so much positivity or pile so much misery on it.

3 points and we are off on running and there will be real belief we can stay up, doubts of Sherwood will slightly fade ( not much obviously but a bit).

A defeat and many ( including me) will feel we aren't going to get a new manager bounce and we are heading down and Sherwood doubts will be running wild.

It reall is a must win game for me. Not in terms of the points. But for the impact on the club.

• Like 1

Is Gabby back from his operation? Thought he'd be at least out for this game if he's been in this week.

I hope for a win today, 2-1 with Gil and Benteke to score. Have a feeling we might draw though, but at least that would stop the rot so to speak, and probably wouldn't stifle the confidence building that seems to be happening.

Edited by alreadyexists