Kingman

how about....

Guzan

Hutton    Vlaar     Clark   Sissokho

Westwood Sanchez

Gil              Delph           Sinclair

Benteke

Subs: Given, Weimann, Cleverly, Okore, Grealish, Bacuna, Agbonlahor

That team oozes balance! It's exactly the team I've wantedus to play for a while now

It won't be that.

That's the team and system Lambert was working towards.

Sherwood will shake it up. It'll be 4-4-2

Guzan

Hutton vlaar Clarke cissokho

Bacuna Sanchez delph Gil

Sinclair Benteke

Swap Sinclair and Gil and have Gil drop a little into "the hole" (cue GIF) and you've got yourself a deal matey. Those 3 (Sinclair, Bacuna and Gil) are interchangeable during the game too.

Sherwood has already said he intends to play them in their natural positions, that still fits IMO. I think Sanchez and Delph would make an excellent middle 2.  

Guzan
Hutton vlaar Clarke cissokho
Bacuna Delph westwood

Gil
Weiman Benteke

I feel Sherwood will spring a surprise - Ive toyed with Given - or maybe Bacuna at FB - But from what I hear its back to basics

Not letting me quote for some reason, but Wezbid, Without a doubt you can. Ticket office at Villa Village (North Stand end of the ground) is where you need to go.

Thank you very much. Saves me having to buy in advance for both of us. Really looking forward to it. UTV!

I'm always worried when there's positivity around the place and we usually f*ck it up on the pitch. There's been lots of hype, plus with Tim's comments of "we'll be fine" etc - all sets us up for massive failure this weekend. Will be a very tough game, a win would be huge - but i'm too nervous to allow myself the thought of us doing that. Stoke will make it difficult and Crouch and Moses will cause us problems.