Pre-Match Thread

Kingman

If he goes with the Chelsea style 4-2-3-1, then i'd like to see this:

--------------Guzan-----------------

Hutton---Vlaar---Clark---Cissokho

-------Sanchez---Delph------------

-----Bacuna---Gill---Sinclair-------

--------------Benteke---------------

All three of that AM line have pace / can play forward passes / can run past a man / can finish.  If they're all buzzing around the final third of the pitch, swapping positions etc we'll make chances for sure.

Id love us to set up with this team and formation today. I dont know whether it would have Gil dropping a little deeper to receive the ball or Bacuna and Sinclair dropping but it has pace power and attacking intent. 

If he goes with the Chelsea style 4-2-3-1, then i'd like to see this:

--------------Guzan-----------------

Hutton---Vlaar---Clark---Cissokho

-------Sanchez---Delph------------

-----Bacuna---Gill---Sinclair-------

--------------Benteke---------------

All three of that AM line have pace / can play forward passes / can run past a man / can finish.  If they're all buzzing around the final third of the pitch, swapping positions etc we'll make chances for sure.

Id love us to set up with this team and formation today. I dont know whether it would have Gil dropping a little deeper to receive the ball or Bacuna and Sinclair dropping but it has pace power and attacking intent.

Was just going to post the same formation, which is what I'd like to see. As if it's true Westwood & Cleverley aren't starting then it looks like 2 in the middle. Not sure how it would work in general play but I'd possibly play Bacuna on the left. He would want to come inside all the time which although it might be predictable, if he does get space you know what he can do, it will also give Cissokho a bit of space on the overlap.

Gil can choose where ever the hell he wants to play, drop deep, support Benteke or out wide. Even if he is put on the right he needs to have license to roam.

We won't sell out, but I would buy in advance if you want to sit anywhere in particular. You can buy online and print (on standard A4) or collect. Takes 10 minutes.

Thanks for the advice. Just booked my two tickets now. L6 in the Holte End, can't wait!

I'm in L7. I shall wave!

Edit - I will shout "hello wezbid" at some point. Keep your ears open around the 15 minute mark.

I'm in L7 for the first time as well.... so shout "hello Ender" as well  :D