The Tim Sherwood Thread

OutByEaster?

Kozak Kozak Kozak Kozak Kozak Kozak Kozak Kozak Kozak Kozak Kozak Kozak Kozak Kozak Kozak Kozak Kozak Kozak Kozak Kozak Kozak Kozak Kozak Kozak Kozak Kozak Kozak Kozak Kozak Kozak Kozak Kozak Kozak Kozak Kozak Kozak Kozak Kozak Kozak Kozak Kozak Kozak Kozak Kozak Kozak Kozak Kozak Kozak Kozak Kozak Kozak Kozak Kozak Kozak Kozak Kozak Kozak Kozak Kozak Kozak Kozak Kozak Kozak Kozak Kozak Kozak Kozak Kozak Kozak Kozak Kozak Kozak Kozak Kozak Kozak Kozak Kozak Kozak Kozak Kozak Kozak Kozak Kozak Kozak Kozak Kozak Kozak Kozak Kozak Kozak Kozak Kozak Kozak Kozak Kozak Kozak Kozak Kozak Kozak Kozak Kozak Kozak Kozak Kozak Kozak Kozak Kozak Kozak

unless he became a creative midfielder since last time we saw him

Creative midfielders: Gil, Grealish, J.Cole (and to an extent Bacuna, Sinclair, Veretout)

Missing a goals scorer.

Ayew will get fitter and more confident.  After what I saw today I have no doubt the goals will come.

• Like 2

Sherwood talkin bollocks here.

Saying that turgid 1st half was intentional and he wanted us to play hoofball then he was always gonna mix it up after half time.

but then he goes on to say he only brought Ayew on coz gabby was injured.

he really does himself no favours sometimes

• Like 1

Sherwood is pumped. It's like he's on drugs. He got a sly dig in on Yorke. 

Is it me or has Sherwood aged big time in the last few months! 

Happens to everyone who manages Villa, apart from McLeish.

Edited by Swerbs

Saying that turgid 1st half was intentional and he wanted us to play hoofball then he was always gonna mix it up after half time.

Yeah also Lescott was only ever going to get 45min. Shame I thought the subs were Sherwood realising he needs to change games when its not going right.

Sherwood is pumped. It's like he's on drugs. He got a sly dig in on Yorke. 

Is it me or has Sherwood aged big time in the last few months! 

Happens to every Villa manager, the curse of being a manager with Randy Lerner as your owner.

We all know Sherwood got it wrong first half but he corrected it at half time and we won. Why are fans so keen to hear him admit he got it wrong?

would you rather he said Lescott and Gabby were shit so he took them off. Destroy any confidence they have left.

Edited by Vive_La_Villa
  • Like 1

Yeah also Lescott was only ever going to get 45min. Shame I thought the subs were Sherwood realising he needs to change games when its not going right.

Way to negate his only saving grace from this match, the subs.

Gabby was forced by injury and now he tells us taking off Lescott was planned in advance?

• Like 1

Way to negate his only saving grace from this match, the subs.

Gabby was forced by injury and now he tells us taking off Lescott was planned in advance?

his only saving grace? So the result isn't important? Wow. 

Â