limpid

I say this every week, but we rely FAR FAR FAR FAR too much on our full backs in attack. It's a tactic you can rely on when you have quality there, but as solid as Hutton and Cissokho are...they are simply not technically good enough in the final third. It cripples us massively. Possibly too late to change at this stage of the season though. We're going down.

Ive been saying this forever, they are no wingers. They totally bypass the midfield and cross like shit. I'll never work

We have a pacy squad but there is no movement, we need movement. Lambert is out of ideas, he needs to be out our club!!

scrounger

• Like 2

QPR and Burnley both have goal scorers to potentially keep them up, we have **** all

Wrong.  We have goalscorers.  We just can't be arsed to use them properly.  Give them the proper service and confidence and they will score.  Sadly, that isn't likely.  

• Like 1

I was in the no point sacking lambert camp, but if he doesnt turn this round and make early subs then He should go :I

There is every point in sacking Lambert even if he just takes the negativity with him. Something needs to change quick before it is too late! All this give him til the end of the season is just nonsense, nothing will change as the players have a defeatest mindset under him now.

• Like 3

worst ive ever felt as a villa fan right now. I've been looking forward to this game all bloody day as well.

Wish I cared enough to feel bad. Paul Lambert has robbed me of it. It's what I come to expect now.

• Like 3

worst ive ever felt as a villa fan right now. I've been looking forward to this game all bloody day as well.

Wish I cared enough to feel bad. Paul Lambert has robbed me of it. It's what I come to expect now.

Yep. It's hard to care about a team who can only score 12 goals in 24 games.