limpid

We've had it.

Lambert can keep coming out and saying 'I'm not worried, we'll be fine' all he likes but everything points to the fact we won't be. Clueless tactis, this passing 'brand' of Football is a waste of time and no matter who he picks to start the game, we see the same rubbish week-in-week-out.

That first half 'performance' (I use the word performance very, very loosely), was one of the most inept I have ever witnessed from a side in the top division of English Football.

Only answer to this now, is he goes and goes tonight. If that gives us a 20% chance of staying up, it's better than the 1% we have under his management.

Edited by UpTheVilla26
  • Like 2

If i see Hutton or Cissokho get forward again in the 2nd half and overhit another cross i'm just going to switch it off

Enough is enough especially when you see our attacking players having to track back to cover for them and Agbonlahor in the box on his own all the god damn time

Edited by AshVilla
  • Like 1

They just need some confidence from an early goal and we'll win this, 1-1 will be fine though. 

We can't be this bad again in the second half. If we are then we are in deep shit, as we'll need 10 points from the next 5.

even if we lose this one there will still be the same fans defending Lambert, claiming no manager is available that can do better and even if they were they couldn't with the same restrictions, that his budget is the issue, Lerner is the issue.

I swear if Lambert brutally gunned down his entire family people on here would claim he didn't know it was a real gun or that it was loaded or that it was his family he was shooting at.

Nobody has said such a thing, things are really bad for all of us right now, the last thing we need is fans turning on other fans for no reason.

Can anyone actually see how we are trying to score?

We aren't trying to cross, we aren't trying through balls, we aren't being direct, and we aren't tippy tappy in the final third either.

I genuinely can't see what we're trying to do ?

This. They just don't seem to know what they're supposed to be doing. 

Quit smoking two weeks ago. This is the first time i've had a real craving for one :lol:

We're going down lads :(

Edited by PieFacE

They just need some confidence from an early goal and we'll win this, 1-1 will be fine though. 

We can't be this bad again in the second half. If we are then we are in deep shit, as we'll need 10 points from the next 5.

I thought that against Leicester but yep, we got a lot worse. 

• Like 1

even if we lose this one there will still be the same fans defending Lambert, claiming no manager is available that can do better and even if they were they couldn't with the same restrictions, that his budget is the issue, Lerner is the issue.

I swear if Lambert brutally gunned down his entire family people on here would claim he didn't know it was a real gun or that it was loaded or that it was his family he was shooting at.

Nobody has said such a thing, things are really bad for all of us right now, the last thing we need is fans turning on other fans for no reason.

what no one has come up with 'other reasons the manager isn't to blame' i think you'll find that is utter gash!

Can anyone actually see how we are trying to score?

We aren't trying to cross, we aren't trying through balls, we aren't being direct, and we aren't tippy tappy in the final third either.

I genuinely can't see what we're trying to do ?

Done absolutley **** all even the commentator is picking up on it a d sounds annoyed himself
The Danish commentator asked, "what exactly are Aston villa trying to do, well it seems they pass it around a bit until cissokho or Hutton cross it. They are not going to score many like that."

No shit Sherlock