Carles Gil

bose

There is no way in this world Cole, Grealish, Weimann are looking better than this guy in training. Im about to lose faith in Sherwood over this alone. Call it fickle, whatever, if he don't play a fully fit Gil Tuesday and we lose Sherwood can F*** right off already.

• Like 1

There is no way in this world Cole, Grealish, Weimann are looking better than this guy in training. Im about to lose faith in Sherwood over this alone. Call it fickle, whatever, if he don't play a fully fit Gil Tuesday and we lose Sherwood can F*** right off already.

What if we win without him?

Then he still should have played.

What if weiman's the scores the goal, start playing him every game?? There's something missing in our recent game play, guess what it is??

Genuinely don't understand why he isn't getting a look in at all.  Fair enough if Sherwood doesn't want to start him every game, but he looked like a classy little player during Lambert's last few games.  What has actually changed since then?!

• Like 4

I like Gil and think he may turn out to be a decent player for us although he is well over hyped on here!

If he impresses enough in training I expect (or hope) Sherwood will give him the opportunity.

Well put.

I like Gil and think he may turn out to be a decent player for us although he is well over hyped on here!

If he impresses enough in training I expect (or hope) Sherwood will give him the opportunity.

I find it hard to believe he hasn't impressed more than Joe Cole in training.

Joe Cole has been absent through injury for a few of them to start with yet slots back in when he is fit.

Not sure this is about training if i'm honest.

This is bollocks now! My guess is he don't play him for personal reasons. Weimann in front of him is criminal, an playing a part timer like Cole in front of him proves all is not well.

Edited by foreveryoung

Cole played well when he came on tbf though.

I am starting to find his exclusion very strange, obviously no idea what's going on behind the scenes. Would like to think he's part of Sherwood's plans as he is clearly a talented player.

This is bollocks now! My guess is he don't play him for personal reasons. Weimann in front of him is criminal, an playing a part timer like Cole in front of him proves all is not well.

Obviously.

Or he does this to piss off everyone at VT!

Obviously.

No ones saying this! What 'I' am saying is its most probably personal, can't see no other reason. 

Cole played well when he came on tbf though.

I am starting to find his exclusion very strange, obviously no idea what's going on behind the scenes. Would like to think he's part of Sherwood's plans as he is clearly a talented player.

Cole looked tired and behind the play 5 minutes after coming on.

I don't really buy the training thing, unless Sherwood is expecting him to be running himself into the ground. Can't really see N'Zogbia or Benteke being hard trainers, though, and frankly, I would neither expect nor want my diminutive, tricky Spanish attacking player to be running through walls like a defender or central mid.

• Like 1

Obviously.

No ones saying this! What 'I' am saying is its most probably personal, can't see no other reason.

Of course not. That was my idea of a joke. Well, sort of.. :)

• Like 1

Obviously.

It's not most probably personal that's just your opinion. Sherwood at Spurs dropped Sandro who was a fan favourite then brought him back against us and he was man of the match. He's said himself he can't afford to hold grudges as we haven't the squad to exile people and you never know when you'll need them.

• Like 1

Â