Carles Gil

bose

On 9/21/2016 at 22:35, Mjvilla said:

Isn't it already being answered, particularly with Gil, that they can't get into their sides?

No. There could be any number reasons he hasn't had a lot of match time. One of them is he is a new player and their season has just started.

He's also been injured which is why he hasn't been in their squad for the last 1 or 2 matches.

15 minutes ago, Michael118 said:

No. There could be any number reasons he hasn't had a lot of match time. One of them is he is a new player and their season has just started.

He's also been injured which is why he hasn't been in their squad for the last 1 or 2 matches.

Or could just be that he is shit!

• Like 2

• 1 month later...
9 minutes ago, Demitri_C said:

Apparently not happy in spai n, I would definitely take him back. At this level I think he could be fantastic 

Oh what a shock

I wouldn't take him back. He wanted no part of helping us this season and is massively overrated. 

• Like 3

Was an unused sub again for Depor last night.

I don't see a place for him here though. If McCormack can't get in the team I doubt Carles would.

Probably best to loan him to another Spanish team in January? Which one did we sign him from? I know it was Valencia but that was his parent club...who was he doing well on loan for? Maybe they want him back.

3 minutes ago, AvfcRigo82 said:

I think Bruce could get something out of him at this level for sure!

It's whether Gil wants it is the question.

No he doesn't. His agent said so in the summer when he basically refused to play for us. 

Don't see any room for him in the side now. We don't really play with a CAM as it were, and the early signs of our style of play doesn't look like it has any place for him. Another case of right player, wrong time...he should have been signed at the start of Lambert's second season.

25 minutes ago, VillaChris said:

Probably best to loan him to another Spanish team in January? Which one did we sign him from? I know it was Valencia but that was his parent club...who was he doing well on loan for? Maybe they want him back.

Elche.

1 hour ago, Richard said:

Not the midfielder we need back,  we have enough trouble in that role with too many people.  The midfielders we could do with back are Sanchez and or Veretout

Was anyone thinking we did need him back? He's the last thing we need, another tippy tappy number ten. We already have McCormack and Grealish.

• Like 1

Â