New manager

reykjavik

Simply put, if the right choice is made, we have a team who will compete in the top 10. Depending on staying up of course.

COME ON VILLA!

Disagree, I think most of our players are extremely overrated.

Probably should be in a different thread, but Guzan, Cissokho, Vlaar, Okore, Clark (of current), Delph, Westwood, Sanchez, Gil and Benteke are most certainly players who can compete in the top 10. Some for European chasing clubs.

• Like 1

Simply put, if the right choice is made, we have a team who will compete in the top 10. Depending on staying up of course.

COME ON VILLA!

Probably should be in a different thread, but Guzan, Cissokho, Vlaar, Okore, Clark (of current), Delph, Westwood, Sanchez, Gil and Benteke are most certainly players who can compete in the top 10. Some for European chasing clubs.

The main point is they're better than 18th in the Premier League

I think we can all agree on that?

Sherwood. I'm pretty sure I'll never have to go out for a beer with whoever is appointed. So I don't have to like him.

These players need their arses kicked.

Martin Jol is too laid back and didn't seem to care one jot while he was relegating Fulham.

Indeed, was a great 'man manager' and 'motivator' at Spurs wasn't he? Truly brilliant. 

COME ON VILLA!

The main point is they're better than 18th in the Premier League

I think we can all agree on that?

Yep, most certainly.

so Sherwood at Spurs, made Adebeyor a decent scoring striker, made Mason, Kane and few other youngsters successfull first team members

No he didn't.

Yes he did

ooh i do love Pantomime

he's behind you!

Kane made 6 appearances last season. Sherwood gave him his debut, but to claim he made him a successful player is debateable.

Mason made his league debut this season, and prior to that had made 1 or 2 appearances in cup competitions, so you've totally made that one up I'm afraid.

yes it's ok I get it, you don't like Sherwood

No I don't.

But that doesn't have any bearing to these posts.

You posted false information. I was just correcting you.

tumblr_lh1g9s9vNG1qeocdjo1_500.png

• Like 1

I quite like the idea of the Grampus Eight manager personally (cant be arsed to spell his name) or Klinsmann. I feel both are somewhat unlikely though. Who knows what Mr Fox has planned??

Are people still kidding themselves on here that Richard knows what going on at VP?

Richard might not be 'ITK' but he does seem to have an uncanny sixth sense for what's going to happen, only yesterday he was certain that Lambert was going to leave and that's what happened.