New manager

reykjavik

In conclusion ... blowed if I can draw one

That he loses to teams above him and beats the teams below him. Can anyone see the problem with this scenario? :-P
  • Like 2

what about get Emma Stone in as manager and she says

"whoever scores the most can smash me after the game"

Because a 0-0-10 formation would see us relegated?

Is Guzan gay or something?!
You don't include the keeper in formations ...

Didn't Randy not go for Huges because of the way he left Fulham?

No

Hughes left Fulham for another job and then events at that club changed and the offer never came

But he didn't leave Fulham for the villa job

• Like 1

what about get Emma Stone in as manager and she says

"whoever scores the most can smash me after the game"

Because a 0-0-10 formation would see us relegated?
Is Guzan gay or something?!
You don't include the keeper in formations ...

Surely you would if they were playing up front?

No

Hughes left Fulham for another job and then events at that club changed and the offer never came

Chelsea?

Really. Isn't it the same account that said a takeover was done. Anybody know who it is?

Yes, really. He posted around the time McLeish was sacked and Lambert took charge (I think) and it was blatantly obvious that it was someone from the club posting.

There is a fake incognito out there somewhere as well though.

If we did get Pulis then West Brom might get Lambert, not sure if I could stomach that.

Why would they go for Lambert? I definitely think he'll bounce back but no Premier League club would take him right now and understandably so.

Because he has an history of saving clubs from relegation.

He really hasn't. He kept us up for the last two seasons but he has no experience of coming into a club already down there and steering them to safety.

Well there aren't that many Manager's who've come into a club with a dozen or so game left and saved them. So Lambert who kept us up twice and Norwich before that is the next best thing. And he'd be a great choice beyond that too. I really hope he get's a job abroad.

Keeping is up isn't really that much to shout about - even McLeish did it. Obviously he was working under poor circumstances but despite recent troubles most people don't regard keeping us up as a big achievement. He did well with Norwich but that was a long time ago. Lambert's recent history is of a lot of defeats, heavy defeats and poor football with few goals. No Premier League club will touch him with a barge pole in the short term and I find it amazing that you think he'd be an attractive prospect to West Brom.

Again, I think he'll bounce back, but he'd never get the West Brom job if we poached Pulis.

I really feel like I must be missing something in regards to Sherwood, assuming he is basically in the job (as odds and news reports would suggest).

Did alright with a massively expensive Spurs team for half a season, whilst showing he is extremely volatile and all in all coming across as a general clearing in the woods. Hardly evidence to suggest he is the experienced, tactically astute, forward-thinking manager we are crying out for and apparently in search of.

Just a big a gamble as keeping Lambert imo, with the additional compo payout.

No

Chelsea?

The plan was Hiddink as DOF and Hughes as manager ... Hiddink however decided he didn't want the DOF role and then Roman changed his mind ( as he often does )

• Like 1

No

he was  bit naive to think Chelsea wanted him ;)

I'm not convinced that any of the Incognito twitters are legit.

One of them is. Go back and read his posts from when Lambert was appointed.

I know there is a general mistrust of self-proclaimed ITKs and anything from Twitter (which is absolutely justified) but this guy is legit.

• Like 1

I'm not convinced that any of the Incognito twitters are legit.

One of them is. Go back and read his posts from when Lambert was appointed.

I know there is a general mistrust of self-proclaimed ITKs and anything from Twitter (which is absolutely justified) but this guy is legit.

He may well be but then again I think he/she might have a bit of a cold reading thing going on, like a so called pyschic.