New manager

reykjavik

If we did get Pulis then West Brom might get Lambert, not sure if I could stomach that.

Why would they go for Lambert? I definitely think he'll bounce back but no Premier League club would take him right now and understandably so.

I just don't believe that Pullis would take the West Brom job and then leave a few months later to become Villa manager. If he did that then he wouldn't be the type of person I would want as our manager. 

did you not see how he left Palace? he isnt what i would want near the club. no better than MON

• Like 1

If we did get Pulis then West Brom might get Lambert, not sure if I could stomach that.

Why would they go for Lambert? I definitely think he'll bounce back but no Premier League club would take him right now and understandably so.

Because he has an history of saving clubs from relegation.

Rather Harry Redknapp any day of the week always does a job and gets the best out of his players and plays good football.Dont know why he hasn't be mentioned.

Again, exactly why our opinion generally isn't worth toffee. I'd rather have Avram Grant, at least the players might manager their own way out of it. The local brothels would get a boost in business too.

• Like 1

He really hasn't. He kept us up for the last two seasons but he has no experience of coming into a club already down there and steering them to safety.

Three candidates then. Interesting...

Because a 10 year old on Twitter said so?

Actually, that Twitter account is one of the few that is legit.

Edited by Mantis

He really hasn't. He kept us up for the last two seasons but he has no experience of coming into a club already down there and steering them to safety.

Really. Isn't it the same account that said a takeover was done. Anybody know who it is?

Well there aren't that many Manager's who've come into a club with a dozen or so game left and saved them. So Lambert who kept us up twice and Norwich before that is the next best thing. And he'd be a great choice beyond that too. I really hope he get's a job abroad.

Really. Isn't it the same account that said a takeover was done. Anybody know who it is?

Nope, they never said a takeover was done. 

It's definitely someone within the club. 

Edited by PieFacE

what about get Emma Stone in as manager and she says

"whoever scores the most can smash me after the game"

Because a 0-0-10 formation would see us relegated?

So, this is my first post since joining after many years of anonymous lurking. Hi everyone!

Now, as much as I enjoyed Solskjaer-gate and the various other managerial speculations, this one is turning out to be just amazingly entertaining. Pulis? Sol Campbell? Brilliantly crazy stuff, and I'm sure there is more to come.

Oh, incognito avfc just posted 8 tweets. Haven't really got the hang of the character limit thing have they :-) So there are three candidates they say, and it sounds like no appointment soon to me.

Welcome Dean! I used to live in Lichfield. Well, Fradley.
Welcome Dean, I used to live in Yardley. I still live in Yardley.

I used to live in Yardley too.

Neat, I made a meme happen with my first post!

Unfortunately, it was under false pretences I am afraid - I never used to live in Lichfield, and I still don't live in Lichfield. I live in Sutton.

Also, my name isn't really Dean.

But other than that, I consider it a successful first post all things considered :-)

(I have never lived in Yardley, but I have played drums there)

• Like 1

Thought I'd look at the results after that rant against some of the players

Lost to Benfica

Lost to Arsenal

Drew with benfica

Beat Southampton

Lost (heavily) to Liverpool

Beat Sunderland (5-1)

Drew with baggies

Beat Fulham

Beat Stoke

Beat West Ham

Beat villa

So beat the teams you'd expect them to beat and lost to the big boys in arsenal and Liverpool

In conclusion ... blowed if I can draw one , I was hoping they won 9 on the spin and it justified his public rant ... But really it looks like it made difference at all ?