All New Funny Pics Thread - Clean Edition

Xann

3 hours ago, BOF said:

Stephen Fry was right with his most recent rant. 

:rant::rant:

Stephen Fry can suck my balls , he's spent years inciting people to join band wagons they had **** all interest in via twitter  , hope his latest plea for attention doesn't result in him coming back online anytime  soon (I'm sure he's quit twitter before ? Edit - seems it's the 5th time)

don't get me wrong , I enjoyed his BAFTA performance ( take note Gervais )  , I like his work  , though he did ruin Blackadder IV with his General Melchett  .... but his twatter stuff can **** right off

and relax  .....

Edited by tonyh29
  • Like 1

6 hours ago, Ingram85 said:

That Oxford utd one sums up my hatred for Twitter, the modern fan who uses it and dickheadish lad culture. Abhorrent, all of it.

What makes it worse is that we all lament the demise of the connection between fans and our clubs and Oxford have gone out their way to look after that'fan' and make him feel special on the day. Twitter 5 mins of fame. What a clearing.

Twitter is going down the pan. it will be the next myspace, totally irrelevant in a few years time.

Stephen Fry simply wants the world.

He wants to be able to do witty intellectual fisting jokes whilst wearing a green smoking jacket. He wants to 'shock'. He wants to share and inform us all of his bi polar and his intellect and his black days. But he can't take a bit of push back by people with less vocabulary. Upset by twitter? Switch it off for 2 days or delete your account. I couldn't give a **** frankly. I'm not interested in how Fry wants to see the world organised.

I basically PM'd him that, but with a picture of a cock.

• Like 1

Twitter is going down the pan. it will be the next myspace, totally irrelevant in a few years time.

Kanye liking a finger up his bum has probably given it a couple of years extra life, it's starting to become questionable as to what it actually does, 5% celebrity stuff, 5% finger on the pulse news, 90% "lad" stuff and click bait being retweeted, it's flooded with the same shite every other hour, Facebook isn't much better

Â