All New Funny Pics Thread - Clean Edition

Xann

10 minutes ago, Keyblade said:

So thaaaat's why Thomas was called an engine and not a train. I always wondered why the show wasn't called Thomas the 1/4 of a Train

Now you need to ponder why he was called a "Tank" engine, and not just an engine.

Answers on a post card.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, limpid said:

The only parties I go to when we talk about trains are for 4 year olds. How fun I am at them is usually based on what present I brought :)

Are you invited to these parties or do you just turn up? :detect:

2 minutes ago, Stevo985 said:

I've got a funny story about Thomas the Tank Engine. Well, it was funny at the time:

At my cousin's wedding, some of the wedding favours were table games. Charades being the main one on our table.

I got "Thomas the Tank Engine" and had to do a charade. When it came to the word "Tank", the only thing I could think of doing was "Sounds like Wank", so did the world renowned hand gesture for wanking. It was funny, people got the charade, happy days. The only member of my family who witnessed this was my Aunt (mother of the groom). That's important.

The next day we were at said Aunt's house having dinner. Afterwards we started playing some table games and, again, one of them was charades.

At this point my aunt let out a chuckle, and when quizzed on why she was laughing, declared 

"Ben, I just can't stop thinking about you wanking last night!!"

Much horror and confusion ensued, followed by desperate explanations by my aunt and myself.

And that's how I got the name Morpheus.

And were you invited to these events or did you just turn up? :detect:

• Like 1

as a 4 or 5 year old, I correctly guessed the book Sin City.. in a game of charades.

About 11 people were absolutely baffled as to how I got it.

I still don't know to be honest, I think the clue "book" and the fact mom and dad had a copy of it in a cabinet in our old houses' dining room (among lots of other books) made it a lucky guess.

But I'll always remember the "how the **** did you get that" looks I got from 11 adults.

I'd never read it or picked it up, I just remember looking at the spine of the book, which was all black with yellow writing.

1 hour ago, Stevo985 said:

At this point my aunt let out a chuckle, and when quizzed on why she was laughing, declared 

"Ben, I just can't stop thinking about you wanking last night!!"

Why would she call you Ben, when your name is Steve?

:trollface:

• Like 3

It was from the ,'mildlyinteresting' subreddit. The picture of a train that is. I nearly posted another that was a picture of a sign and a carpark. The sign read, 'parking here is fine', although from the context you could see that it was meant to say parking here is fined.

Â