All New Funny Pics Thread - Clean Edition

Xann

21 hours ago, lapal_fan said:

If I don't get 10,000,000,000,000,000 likes for this, I swear to God..
:crylaugh:

There's not a crotch splinter in the world that can tear them apart.

Is is in incredibly bad thing to day I have no idea what the joke is here?

It was like the nob punch one this guy did. I didn't get that on either.

Just now, islingtonclaret said:

Is is in incredibly bad thing to day I have no idea what the joke is here?

It was like the nob punch one this guy did. I didn't get that on either.

The man approaches the woman and asks if the seat is taken, which usually indicates that he is interested in sitting next to the woman, conversing with her and eventually using his face for her vagoo.

In this example, he's actually inquiring if the chair is "free" (or single), so he can have sexual relations with IT, rather than HER (as you would normally expect).

He prefers chairs over women, and as the chair is "free" (single) the chair is fair game for a good rogering, as seen in the last window.

3 minutes ago, lapal_fan said:

The man approaches the woman and asks if the seat is taken, which usually indicates that he is interested in sitting next to the woman, conversing with her and eventually using his face for her vagoo.

In this example, he's actually inquiring if the chair is "free" (or single), so he can have sexual relations with IT, rather than HER (as you would normally expect).

He prefers chairs over women, and as the chair is "free" (single) the chair is fair game for a good rogering, as seen in the last window.

Perhaps it's just me being modern or very droll, but I really don't think when a man says "Can I sit here?" that he's after cheeky action. Maybe it's just because when I ask, I want to sit down in a busy pub. I get the feeling I'm basically like father Stone in Father Ted.

Does anyone remember the nob punch one, something to do with a doctor or something? It looked like some sort of childish game, when you make some sort of sign before punching someone. No idea

13 minutes ago, lapal_fan said:

I 'got' it. It's just that it's totally unfunny.

• Like 3

I took great exception to the woman speaking on behalf of the chair.  I mean who the hell does she think she is? Look what happened!  If ever there was an example of 'nah means yes'.  Shocking.

• Like 1

so, is it a pringle or a chair?

very poor effort, I understand the story arc, as shit as it is, I can ignore the poor scripting where it might be a chair or a pringle, but the lack of any basic traces of humour suggest it shouldn't be in the funny pics thread

perhaps there's a missing frame where the funny happens? I'll find a wider screen and report back.....

.....nope, it's as shit as we thought.

Â