All New Funny Pics Thread - Clean Edition

Xann

45 minutes ago, Rodders said:

My eyes are shit. Still can't see it. Is it that you can see a vague bra line?

I’ll give you a tip.

The bra line - the light blue bit under her green top. That is the tip. In more ways than one.

Edited by Shropshire Lad
  • Thanks 1

People love something expensive that they can then twiddle with and accessorize.

Record sales flat lined in 2018 so perhaps it's all peeked and will very soon be as unfashionable as it was previously.

Can't wait.

• Like 1

for me its the collection element of it, as good as spotify is and as much as i use it you cant beat having a physical music collection

i wont touch back to black and i don't consider myself doing it for the sake of it, wont buy from HMV unless its a new release ("record collectors" who buy beatles remasters from sainsburys can get in the sea) you also cant beat spending time in a good record shop hoping to find something 

• Like 2

5 hours ago, villa4europe said:

for me its the collection element of it, as good as spotify is and as much as i use it you cant beat having a physical music collection

i wont touch back to black and i don't consider myself doing it for the sake of it, wont buy from HMV unless its a new release ("record collectors" who buy beatles remasters from sainsburys can get in the sea) you also cant beat spending time in a good record shop hoping to find something 

On the flip side (or the B-side?) Spotify and YouTube are a godsend for decluttering your house/apartment. 

yeah i think so too, i have no DVDs / blu rays, still got a fair few books but my family pick at them so most of them arent even here

i know the next step in my record collection (and CDs) is a ridiculously expensive storage unit (which will be too big forcing me to buy more 😜 )

Â