All New Funny Pics Thread - Clean Edition

Xann

15 hours ago, Troglodyte said:

46712064_2874878659204597_106612710468222976_n.jpg?_nc_cat=1&_nc_ht=scontent-lht6-1.xx&oh=d03c22c697eeafebd6f306a8097aa9d8&oe=5C7FD24B

At the risk of sounding like I'm rehashing an old VT in-joke... it's good, but I think it would have been even better without the caption at the bottom. Let people figure it out.

• Like 2

33 minutes ago, Ginko said:

At the risk of sounding like I'm rehashing an old VT in-joke... it's good, but I think it would have been even better without the caption at the bottom. Let people figure it out.

I get what you’re saying, although “The trials and tribulations of....” as a title is fairly amusing, so I didn’t mind it.

But maybe if the mother character said “Amazon, why can’t you be more like Optimus, he’s already saved....” and not said the word “Prime” anywhere, that would have been a little bit more opaque.

Last few posts remind me of that time someone asked for a photo of Villa Park and everyone photoshopped it in different ways 😁

Surely that thread must be in the Halll of Fame?

Edited by Ginko
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, Ginko said:

Last few posts remind me of that time someone asked for a photo of Villa Park and everyone photoshopped it in different ways 😁

Surely that thread must be in the Halll of Fame?

It was @useless (my fave poster of all time, now dead I think) who put up a picture of a VP before the 1900s, then someone said it wasn't VP and he said "It's still a nice picture all the same".

:lol: 

I still think of that every now and then.. 

I could never find the thread though, but I'd love it - it was hilarious. 

• Like 3

1 hour ago, lapal_fan said:

It was @useless (my fave poster of all time, now dead I think) who put up a picture of a VP before the 1900s, then someone said it wasn't VP and he said "It's still a nice picture all the same".

That sounds like a different, but equally hilarious thread. 

I know the one @Ginko is on about. I forget who the original poster was, but it was definitely a modern, colour picture of Villa Park (it had the Holte pub in the foreground and Aston Hall also).

Someone wanted it edited to remove some text I think and the good folk on here produced their own versions of it. If my memory is correct these included having “copyright” across the top in bold lettering, the Tank protestor from Tiananmen Square on the Trinity Road and a big volcanic penis.

Then it was asked could a version be made without all jokes on it, cue someone completely removing Villa Park from the picture.

Great thread.

• Haha 4

15 minutes ago, NurembergVillan said:

I found it!  I remembered contributing to it, but have no recollection of being the one who started the avalanche   :crylaugh:

Genuinely have no recollection of my contributions to that thread 😂

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

48 minutes ago, NurembergVillan said:

I found it!  I remembered contributing to it, but have no recollection of being the one who started the avalanche   :crylaugh:

Excellent, one does miss a few gems by staying out of on topic :lol:

4 hours ago, lapal_fan said:

Remember when he posted that picture of a camouflaged skirt on a hanger in here and had no idea why it was funny? :D 

He was a legend

Edit: Here it is. The original picture has disappeared but it was this:

s26-for-a-coat-hanger-is-ridiculous-next

The resulting few pages are absolute gold :D 

Edited by Stevo985
  • Haha 3

Â