All New Funny Pics Thread - Clean Edition

Xann

10 hours ago, sne said:

Bildresultat för well this guy is going to hell ice cream

Hmm, I'm not sure about this one. I understand anything is fair game on the internet, but seems a little cruel on the poor lass. Plus that dude should sort out his stupid facial hair and monobrow, before taking the piss out of other people. I dunno, maybe I'm just getting soft.    

• Like 4

6 hours ago, dAVe80 said:

Hmm, I'm not sure about this one. I understand anything is fair game on the internet, but seems a little cruel on the poor lass. Plus that dude should sort out his stupid facial hair and monobrow, before taking the piss out of other people. I dunno, maybe I'm just getting soft.    

I thought the same to be honest, but I wasn’t brave enough to say anything haha

• Thanks 1

19 minutes ago, Paddywhack said:

I thought the same to be honest, but I wasn’t brave enough to say anything haha

I think it's just that she's out and about, not bothering anyone. Leave the woman alone, no need to rip the piss out of her, and put her on the internet, without her knowing (although I'm sure she know now, and is probably deverstated). Seems like a dick move to me. 

• Like 2

Just now, mjmooney said:

^^^^

Don't try this at home, folks!   :)

it's on that twitter, and fair play most of the responses are 'hey I've just tried it, brilliant it really works, everyone should do it'

AmusingRealCavy-size_restricted.gif

• Like 1

On 09/10/2018 at 14:45, BOF said:

Yep, a kid taking safety signs away from very dangerous places.  At first glance it's just a kid with a hobby.  Then you think of the chaos he is causing :)

gotcha. i thought it was something to do with spotting the warning signs regarding your kids or something.

all i know is that i have now ruined it for everyone by having it explained . you are welcome

• Haha 1

On 10/10/2018 at 20:52, dAVe80 said:

It's not all that funny is it. I didn't even pick up on the gag until you spelled it out for me.

As for his monobrow, come on! Do we expect him to wax it off and paint on some symmetrical lines with permanent marker!

There should only be one type of person without facial hair. Women!

Â