All New Funny Pics Thread - Clean Edition

Xann

i dont know who she is, guessing kim's sister, i would also lazily guess that she's someone who manages to perpetuate her "fame" by posting stupid stuff like that and it being liked and retweeted half a million times, those 1,581 people talking about it are probably the likes of zoe from manchester telling her you look fab hon

my neck my back is a song lyric but i cant remember who it was by, next line is lick my pussy and my crack

9 minutes ago, sidcow said:

I am 48 and have absolutely no understanding of this post whatsoever ?

He's finishing off the lyrics to Khia's My Neck, My Back, a popular and infamous rap song from the early noughts which was started in the quoted tweet.

I can't quote the lyrics here (and do so at your own peril), but let's just say that the chorus in question rhymed with 'attack'.

1 minute ago, villa4europe said:

i dont know who she is, guessing kim's sister, i would also lazily guess that she's someone who manages to perpetuate her "fame" by posting stupid stuff like that and it being liked and retweeted half a million times, those 1,581 people talking about it are probably the likes of zoe from manchester telling her you look fab hon

my neck my back is a song lyric but i cant remember who it was by, next line is lick my pussy and my crack

The 1,581 people are talking about the Villa Fan's tweet!

• Like 1

1 hour ago, TheMelvillan said:

ugh right. very time i visit this thread I think I may get this one. but i dont. can anyone help an idiot out please

In my mind, it’s the slightly amusing idea that a little innocent looking kid has stolen the warning signs and their absence will cause death and mayhem.

• Like 1

33 minutes ago, brommy said:
1 hour ago, TheMelvillan said:

ugh right. very time i visit this thread I think I may get this one. but i dont. can anyone help an idiot out please

In my mind, it’s the slightly amusing idea that a little innocent looking kid has stolen the warning signs and their absence will cause death and mayhem.

Yep, a kid taking safety signs away from very dangerous places.  At first glance it's just a kid with a hobby.  Then you think of the chaos he is causing :)

Â