All New Funny Pics Thread - Clean Edition

Xann

1 hour ago, leemond2008 said:

as everyone seemed to enjoy the spider throwback I thought I'd find out the whole thing 

Can_I_Have_My_Spider_Back.pdf (spiceworks.com)

A better link is this. David Thorne's site with his spider correspondence, and loads of others. Snow Gloves, More Branded and Party In Apartment 3 are all excellent, but his best ever in my opinion is Missing Missy

Reckon I go through the whole site about once per year and they never fail to send me into fits of laughter. Might even do it again today. 

Edited by ml1dch
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 2

14 hours ago, ml1dch said:

A better link is this. David Thorne's site with his spider correspondence, and loads of others. Snow Gloves, More Branded and Party In Apartment 3 are all excellent, but his best ever in my opinion is Missing Missy

Reckon I go through the whole site about once per year and they never fail to send me into fits of laughter. Might even do it again today. 

Man, that site is comedy gold.   I've just read a couple during a particularly boring Teams call that I don't really have to contribute to, and I've had to check my mute button a few times to make sure nobody could hear my guffaws.

Edited by il_serpente
sp

Â