All New Funny Pics Thread - Clean Edition

Xann

6 minutes ago, BOF said:

Nope I'm gonna need an assist here.

Sports Direct do (or used to) sell these massive stupidly oversized Team mugs.  There is at least one person in every workplace who owns one.

7 hours ago, villa4europe said:

They used to give you one for free when you ordered something online 

Maybe they were free under some circumstances but the scummy bastards also used to add it to people's baskets by default and charge them a quid for it.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

4 hours ago, Davkaus said:

Maybe they were free under some circumstances but the scummy bastards also used to add it to people's baskets by default and charge them a quid for it.

That was how I came about mine. It definitely wasn't free. 

17 hours ago, Davkaus said:

Underhand tactics aside, £1 is a decent! Some of the YouTube channels i follow do 'merch' and mugs are generally over £10 - I know economies of scale etc.

5 hours ago, Genie said:

I’ll put this here as there’s no “pictures that give you anxiety” thread 

054137-CB-7-D07-4290-A534-3-A474-F15-CE5

Gotta buy that huge doormat.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, sne said:

Not funny at all really but how anyone has the stones to become a goalie in handball is beyond me. 

Danmarks Althea Reinhardt fick ett stenhårt skott i ansiktet i semifinalen mot Frankrike.

The exact phrase from my daugthers coach was. "Du är en bra målvakt för du är helt jävla dum i huvet". (You'll do well in goal being the **** mentalist you are)

• Haha 3

1 minute ago, Tegis said:

The exact phrase from my daugthers coach was. "Du är en bra målvakt för du är helt jävla dum i huvet". (You'll do well in goal being the **** mentalist you are)

It really takes a special kind of personality to be a goalie in any sport, but handball is another level. At least in bandy you only come away with a couple broken fingers each week. Handball is bonkers.

Â