All New Funny Pics Thread - Clean Edition

Xann

7 hours ago, nick76 said:

902932A1-AC81-4A3C-8142-741697B9C971.jpeg

I was completely confused at the first question when it said that Jesus is God, I always thought that (aside from being a fictional character) Jesus was supposed to be Gods son...is that a thing that Jesus is also God?

3 minutes ago, leemond2008 said:

I was completely confused at the first question when it said that Jesus is God, I always thought that (aside from being a fictional character) Jesus was supposed to be Gods son...is that a thing that Jesus is also God?

Holy Trinity Batman. 

3 minutes ago, leemond2008 said:

Yep. They love a good paradox, do the Xtians. 

5 minutes ago, leemond2008 said:

Jesus is God is The Holy Ghost, but none of them are each other.

Just now, Lichfield Dean said:

I've also been told that The Holy Ghost and The Holy Spirit are not the same thing, so they're arguably a quartet rather than a trinity. Perhaps we should take this to the religion thread. 

Just now, mjmooney said:

I've also been told that The Holy Ghost and The Holy Spirit are not the same thing, so they're arguably a quartet rather than a trinity. Perhaps we should take this to the religion thread. 

Nooooo, I don't want any more to do with it! It's the most confusing thing in the entire Universe.

3 minutes ago, Lichfield Dean said:

So its kind of a "I am he as you are he as you are me and we are all together" type thing...this Jesus fella sounds pretty interesting

• Haha 1

Just now, Lichfield Dean said:

Nooooo, I don't want any more to do with it! It's the most confusing thing in the entire Universe.

They've had wars - proper bloodbath wars - amongst themselves over  where they stand on these issues. 

Â